" To die would be an awfully big adventure " : Peter Pan

C

cherbear

Passing over holds no fear for me i'm no angel but I hope I have done enough good things in my life to make my time here count . :innocent::evil:

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Then again you could just be maggot food no one really knows so why take the chance?

C

cherbear

No , nobody knows what will happen . You rather missed my point though i'm not talking about heaven and hell I don't believe in them . I'm just saying I hope when I choose to go that I have at least been kind hearted to others . It's not a case of my taking a chance it's a case of my not want to exist anymore . Really your sympathy for others is outstanding , yes that's sarcasm and as I have no intention of being here tomorrow thanks for high lighting my belief that there is little kindness left in the world .

Last edited:
cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Passing over holds no fear for me i'm no angel but I hope I have done enough good things in my life to make my time here count . :innocent::evil:
To my understanding, there is very much more to life than meets the eye.

i've always been interested in spirituality. Around 15 years ago i started to read all the literature i could find on past lives, reincarnation, the life between lives, NDE's, OBE's, & other areas of research. i have no doubt that we have what can be described as a soul, & that life continues after physical death.

i think we're here to grow, learn & experience - to attain agape. i do think it prudent to do the best we can, to try & do good.

We're here for the blink of an eye - it's not long & we're gone again.

The answer i found is that we follow an incarnational path, until we've learned all we came here to learn. i think some souls can get very stuck in incarnation. It is wise to make the most of the opportunities we have is this life, while the opportunity is here.

Don't worry about what the materialists think - it's a very fashionable & popular to be disparaging of anything spiritual - i don't think they'll be as cynical on the other side.

C

cherbear

Thank you cpusage . Your threads and responses are always enlightened I always enjoy discussing this with you . I have always been interested in Spirituality too . From my studying it is my understanding of myself as a lightworker . As I release and forgive all I know it's time to move on .

Last edited:
cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you cpusage . Your threads and responses are always enlightened I always enjoy discussing this with you . I have always been interested in Spirituality too . From my studying it is my understanding of myself as a lightworker . As I release and forgive all I know it's time to move on .
Thank you.

i think some people are what could be described as lightworkers.

i've been very much focused on working on letting go of things & forgiveness as well.

i'm sure the lives we're living are 'only' a small part of our Being/existence - hard as it all is at times.

C

cherbear

Thanks for everything cpusage . I wish you love and light on your journey . It's not an easy road to travel but it's calm and tranquil when you get there . Hope I cross your path again xxxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cpt_Stunning Anxiety Forum 2
S Anxiety Forum 9
I Anxiety Forum 1
R Anxiety Forum 1