To anyone else

Parayana

Parayana

Nothing wrong with a bit of 4am X-box mate - it's kept me going for the past 5 years - well late night PC only because I can't afford a console
Buddy I here you, kept me going for the past. 13 or so, I bought the Xbox because upgrading my gaming PC was costing so much, you can get a second hand one from. Cex for about £130 if you have the cash.

P

pcoventry

I just traded in my phone because it was a pile of crap and I don't need it anymore as I have no one who calls me or who I want to call. Yes I might well go and do that on Tuesday cheers for the advice :)

D

dewey

I just traded in my phone because it was a pile of crap and I don't need it anymore as I have no one who calls me or who I want to call.
Lol literally people in my life so flakey and not there for me, yeah that sounds needy, but we are needy right, we're human beings

D

dewey

I'm actually doing alright, probably if you guys hadn't been so open to talk, I would have just been feeling shit, but knowing you guys are there means a lot.

Parayana

Parayana

I just traded in my phone because it was a pile of crap and I don't need it anymore as I have no one who calls me or who I want to call. Yes I might well go and do that on Tuesday cheers for the advice :)
Well if you do and you want some one to buddy up with on Xbox live I'll PM you my gamer tag, The Division 2 is bloody good, really challenging PVE.

Parayana

Parayana

I'm actually doing alright, probably if you guys hadn't been so open to talk, I would have just been feeling shit, but knowing you guys are there means a lot.
Dewey this forum had probably saved my life a couple of times so the least I can do is be there for someone who is feeling shite, besides all of us here have probably been there.