To anyone else

D

dewey

Anyone else feeling low and lonely as hell
I'm feeling that too tonight and I want you to know you're not alone

D

dewey

Well I've just about absorbed all the sadness I can absorb and I feel at breaking point... anyone else? Is there any consolation in these moments? Not sad music, that just makes me feel worse x

wolram

wolram

Thanks. I literally feel sick on every level. I feel like I'm going to cry and I haven't cried in ages.
This pain is too much
Hi dewey
Sorry you are feeling so low, do not feel alone we are here to help, i know how it feels, i too am depressed at the moment.
here are some hugs:grouphug:

P

pcoventry

Hello, I am new here. I saw this thread on Google so I wanted to say you are not the only one - I am also like this - thinking of you all :)

Pete

D

dewey

Glad to know there's others out there feeling this, at least we can support each other :grouphug:
I literally just cried it off. Haven't cried in a long time. X x x

Parayana

Parayana

Hey Dewey, not feeling like that atm, but I was yesterday. Posting on the forum helped. Here to chat if you need to.

Parayana

Parayana

Anytime, I feel a sleepless night coming on and would only be playing Xbox, people here were a big help to me yesterday so at least I can repay the favour by being there for you. Off for a smoke for 5 brb.

P

pcoventry

Nothing wrong with a bit of 4am X-box mate - it's kept me going for the past 5 years - well late night PC only because I can't afford a console