• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

TMS therapy...how was your experience?

Catty5

Catty5

@Sunny2020
How are you doing?
I’ve done 24 TMS sessions. I can sleep
without med, and my brain isn’t so foggy.
I can focus on Things a bit more.
But I experience so much anxiety, strange feeling like confusion. I feel so scared if TMS won’t work for me. I was half crying in the way back home. I called a warm line for me to keep driving.

M

Marianda

@Marianda

I took a bit of Temeton and slept for 3 hours. I had a nightmare in which I was so angry. I woke up with so much anger. So much anger.i cannot deal with now. Dissociated
Ohh catty i am so sorry. Dealing with anger is terrible. I spent a great day yesterday with a friend that came from France. She studied with me at the university. We went shopping and for lunch. At night we went to a reunion we organized for her with all my university classmates. We havent seen each
other for years. I felt very good yesterday no depression.
Part of my problem is that i am so lonely that i get depressed.
How are you feeling today?

Catty5

Catty5

Wow it sounds great to hear you had a good time with your friend !!!!!
I just woke up with a drealm in which lots of food was there. I feel dissociated as usual right now.

M

Marianda

Wow it sounds great to hear you had a good time with your friend !!!!!
I just woke up with a drealm in which lots of food was there. I feel dissociated as usual right now.
Seeing lots of food in a dream can be a good sign of your subconcsious. Could mean plenty of opportunities
Today i woke up feeling good no depression. I wonder how much time this is going to last
Beiing with people helps me a lot. My life is too lonely, that is a huge part of my mental issues.

Catty5

Catty5

Hope you feel ok today. I’m lonely too. I got up now...my brain is very confused and cannot process things. I’m scared right now

M

Marianda

Hope you feel ok today. I’m lonely too. I got up now...my brain is very confused and cannot process things. I’m scared right now
Ohh maybe because you didnt sleep well. When i dont sleep well i feel scared and confused. Try to go out for a walk. Dont worry symptoms will pass. Remember that for all of us who suffer with mental issues , there are good days and bad days

Catty5

Catty5

@Marianda

I took a bath then ate. My brain isn’t working properly....

M

Marianda

@Marianda

I took a bath then ate. My brain isn’t working properly....
What do you feel ? Dissasociation? Dont panic. It will get better. There are days in which i feel catastrophic. Usually lasts all day but next day gets better. Food helps, maybe you need to eat more. I often feel better after lunch.

Catty5

Catty5

@Marianda

Yes I feel dissociated and confused by not being to Connect Myself to reality well. I took a bath and ate. I’m just sitting on the floor with my cats. So s seed

M

Marianda

@Marianda

Yes I feel dissociated and confused by not being to Connect Myself to reality well. I took a bath and ate. I’m just sitting on the floor with my cats. So s seed
Catty it will pass, perhaps it was the medication you took. Monday and tuesday were hell for me and today i feel better. Just take it easy. Try to watch a movie or something line that. If you feel it gets out of control call your doctor.

Catty5

Catty5

@Marianda

Maybe TMS? to make me feel nervous? I took Hydroxyzine Pam but it doesn’t work today.

M

Marianda

@Marianda

Maybe TMS? to make me feel nervous? I took Hydroxyzine Pam but it doesn’t work today.
Well I think you are not feeling well because you did not sleep well. I have thousands of days like that. I understand you, take it easy. It will pass, dont panic!!! Perhaps try to sleep a nap?

Catty5

Catty5

@Marianda

I slept well for 8 hours without med.... I have no idea why i feel so awful today. I ‘m confused and edgy...

Catty5

Catty5

@Marianda

I figured out why I was so nervous and anxious.... I think it’s Remeron. I didn’t take it for several days since I can sleep without it. So I think it caused a withdrawal.

M

Marianda

@Marianda

I figured out why I was so nervous and anxious.... I think it’s Remeron. I didn’t take it for several days since I can sleep without it. So I think it caused a withdrawal.
Yes probably it was that I hope you feel better now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Depression Forum 12
J Depression Forum 18
L Depression Forum 9
S Depression Forum 5
E Depression Forum 7