• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Tis I boB...... ( some days )

iffybob

iffybob

Ok so I signed in yestoday.

Before we start my spelling sucks.

I am 40 live alone

I have what is "called" Seriouse PD, I know that sounds vage, it is, they dont realy know what is wrong with me, but they all agree there is somthing wrong.:confused:

All I realy know is that I score real high on PD tests, ( and I did not even study :mad:), in many caragories. :unsure:

So I spend most days getting through the day, planning tomorrow is difficult, I dont sleep well or regular.

I dont do meds, they have tried me on a few, they dont work for long, if at all, and some I should not have beeen given.:scared:

I have many interests, I tourcher my guitars, I do art work ( badly and not painting ).

DVDs - Horror, action, sci-fi.
Music - Metal, industial ( need more ), pop early 1980s , plus anything else I like ( I have exelent tast, its yours I question ). (jazz is not music)

and I can be bribed with cake.

I get depression, anxioty attacks, nightmares, and somthing I can only describe as hell, I dont do social at all well, and can only be around people for a few hours.

All I need to get "fixed" is a new brain, and a new body;), ( an Argos dont do them, yet ! )

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi Iffybob, :welcome: to the forum! I hope you find this a useful place to be, we're a friendly lot.

All I need to get "fixed" is a new brain, and a new body;), ( an Argos dont do them, yet ! )
I like your sense of humour ;)

iffybob

iffybob

To be honest I dont know where t look or post on here, I have more than one form of PD ( and some of them are contradictory ), but thats not new, maybe this could do with a mixed PD section, or I have not found it yet.

Q

quality factor

Hi and :welcome: hope you find it a
stimulating place to be.

QF

iffybob

iffybob

Thanks

Thank you all for the reception :redface:

Going to prob spend a few days/hours looking around and reading others stuff, by the looks of though I am prob in the right place, :eek:

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: iffybob

I think you are in the right place if you are looking for support - hope it helps

KS