• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

tiredness

M

mirko_ilia

Please, does anybody have absolute tiredness during autumn / winter? I can't do my job because I feel that my legs and arms just filled with strong tiredness and it grow up more and more with every next step! Please advice me some medical pills or I heard about electrostimulation of muscles - do that work? Any experience are welcome!

naya

naya

Please, does anybody have absolute tiredness during autumn / winter? I can't do my job because I feel that my legs and arms just filled with strong tiredness and it grow up more and more with every next step! Please advice me some medical pills or I heard about electrostimulation of muscles - do that work? Any experience are welcome!
I personally feel very tired during this period because of the short days and longer nights. I have truble sleeping at night, while I already feel tired at like 4pm. It's really annoying I don't have any solutions to give since I just leave it be but maybe try asking for advise in a pharmacy or to a doctor.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello and welcome to the forum. Have you heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder? Some people feel unwell during the winter due to the lack of sunlight. I would talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. They may think it would help for you to take an antidepressant.