• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

tired

M

Marchhare

Founding Member
Not coping very well with no meds.I have a choice between Lamotrigine and Fluoxetine but i seem incapable of making a decision. Although i have been diagnosed with depression it seems BPD which is relatively new is a bigger factor now. Psychiatrist is trying to sort out more therapy but it would be done via Zoom and I really don't think i could do that. Feel there are no answers for me now
m

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry to hear this, Marchhare. I find an antidepressant helpful and I have bpd. From what I understand, lamotrigine is used to treat bipolar. Fluoxetine is an antidperessant. Therapy done via zoom is different but it is still possible to connect with the therapist. In time you may be able to get used to it.

Z

Zoe1

I prefer my therapy on the phone

it feels more ' like normal '

T

treasurebox

Ray Pritchard wrote, "The reason why you don't know is because you do not need to know, for when you need to know, you will know." Connect with your Maker and ask him to help you.
He is always with you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Depression Forum 5
M Depression Forum 2
C Depression Forum 2
Hardknocks88 Depression Forum 6
avj2123 Depression Forum 5