• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Tired

N

nevaeh

Feeling low today can't seem to shake off my past and my illness. I am 24 and I am tired of life already. I have been through alot most of which I can't say on here but it really has knocked the stuffing out of me. Now I just feel empty and broken. I don't really know what it will take to shift this feeling. everything seems so dull. Like there is this big gaping black hole in my life and I can't seem to fill the void even with things I used to do all of my life and enjoyed. ~Sorry if I am going on a bit but I really need to get this out. I worry about everything now things I used to take for granted, like just going outside, or what job I will end up in. finishing my education, everyday interactions with others etc.. I am a nervous wreck and again I don't know what it will take to change this feeling.

Some times I feel okay and stable but then I feel so low I cant bear to do anything ......... my past is constantly on my mind... I desperately want my life to be normal again.. I am taking prozac 20mg I thought the tablets were working but evidently not. Anyone any ideas?

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
If you havn't altready see if your GP will refer you for some counselling so that you can start to look at the past issues and move on. Good luck. KP

N

nevaeh

thanks kp i think i will..............

S

Starbright

also it's worth asking to be referred to a psychiatrist and asking him to try you on something else to see if it works better. Zispin worked very well for me.

N

nevaeh

Thanks Starbright I'll try that too!.x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 9
T Schizophrenia Forum 26