• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Tired with life

anouska

anouska

I'm feeling tired with life lately. I've gone through heavy depression. I don't feel depressed, definately not like how I was, I just feel so tired with life.

I have a family, (I have kids) and I feel tired with life?! That's pretty bad thinking, hey?

Not sure what's up with me these days.

Anyone feel the same way?

anouska

anouska

I feel SO worn out. I think it's because I've only just started to feel a little better after many years of being so unwell. But even though I'm out of that stage I'm feeling tired with life, tired to carry on.

C

Christobel

I have certainly felt like you in the past but luckily for me my schizoaffective disorder is in remission at the moment. At bad times I would try to be kind to myself as possible, but I know that it is a tall order. I would try thinking about a holiday, or meeting with other friends who were in the same boat.

Thinking of you and hoping the world-weary feeling will pass.

anouska

anouska

I have certainly felt like you in the past but luckily for me my schizoaffective disorder is in remission at the moment. At bad times I would try to be kind to myself as possible, but I know that it is a tall order. I would try thinking about a holiday, or meeting with other friends who were in the same boat.

Thinking of you and hoping the world-weary feeling will pass.
Oh dear, I thought I was in remission.

anouska

anouska

I would try thinking about a holiday, or meeting with other friends who were in the same boat.

It would be lovely to go on a holiday, but I can't afford a holiday and I haven't got any friends left, because I've isolated. I've hidden away throughout this illness. Well, I do have one friend whose been loyal, but I only manage to see her on rare ocassions.

B

Bianca222

im worried that i wouldnt see my family for christmas and i can since that im never going to see them and i feel trap in my own mind its hard to stay possitive lately i dont know whats is wrong with me my concience has been bothering me lately i need help and solution what should i do