Tired Out

I

Ironwolf

I am new to the groupies and have been struggling with ocd since I was 8 years old and now I am 42 years old I am ready to give up this is my last hope.Thank You

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum, hope your feeling better very soon.
Take care

I

Ironwolf

My mental illness is ocd and severe depression caused by the ocd.It is a never ending cycle in my head

I

Ironwolf

I don't know if you received my reply I think I sent it wrong but I have a friend with everything you listed except the schizophrenia and she does a water exercise class and she says it's helping with the arthritis and fibromyalgia

I

Ironwolf

Other than water exercise class for her arthritis and fibromyalgia she also uses a cream I think a steroid cream that starts with a letter Z called zoltar or zoltan

I

Ironwolf

I'm from the United States I see some or most of you are from London I was concerned about the time difference if I am replying too late

Leslie(notmyrealname)

Leslie(notmyrealname)

My mental illness is ocd and severe depression caused by the ocd.It is a never ending cycle in my head
I have depression caused by OCD and PTSD. I am here if you need to talk about OCD. I have sex-themed intrusive thoughts, so may be very different from yours