• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

tired off bipolor

M

mad as a hatter

it,s controlling my life i can,t do ne thing ne more i,m in such despair with it at the moment i want 2 die i,m goin die i can,t tk bipolor ne more i,m stuck on meds that don,t work and won,t be changed by my pdoc so there,s no point in taking them ne more they don,t care i can,t live like this ne more it,s hell i,m even stuck with voices telling me 2 kill my family even if i fight them with meds it doesn,t tk them away altogether i,m at the end off :(my tether with it all now i wish somebody would help me i really do cause mh services won,t ne more pdoc says i,ve just 2 get on with my life he won,t do ne more he doesn,t even give me appointments so i,m pretty much been dumped on the scraphead except for my cpn i wish i was dead i can,t cope with life ne more :(

S

skyblue

Hatter,

Can you contact the Crisis Team ?

Wishing you better :hug:x

M

mad as a hatter

yeah i,m already under them at the moment i can,t stand the questions ne more and they finish at 9pm ne way i an seein them 2 morrow in 1 word what,s the feckin point ne more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Bipolar Forum 3
A Bipolar Forum 5
B Bipolar Forum 4
N Bipolar Forum 5
S Bipolar Forum 10