• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

tired of Living

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

Had enough of being in this world, feeling like the world would be better off without me including my family and my boyfriend, I feel like I'm invisible and no one cares about how I feel and what I'm going through mentally and emotionally, what's the point of living. No one would even realise I'm gone!

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Oh, I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I can only emphasise with you, I know exactly how your feeling though x
Try to hang onto the fact that even though you don't feel like it, you have people that love you and would be devestated if you were gone. Try to hang onto that - there will be sunnier times ahead x

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

I just don't feel like there will be sunnier times atm, I'm in a very dark place and just wish I felt like I meant something to someone my boyfriend tells me all the time but I just don't feel it, my parents care more about my sister then me so I don't see the point anymore x

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I know you can't see it, but in my experience of depression you will have better times, maybe not all singing all dancing but better than the dark place you are in now.
Does anything at all bring you pleasure atm? Pets, books, baths, walks, nature, tv shows, colouring, writing? Anything at all ?

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

Sometimes I walk but sometimes I just don't come back either so I think that ones out the question atm, I enjoy watching films or singing, got dyslexia so don't read much x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Had enough of being in this world, feeling like the world would be better off without me including my family and my boyfriend, I feel like I'm invisible and no one cares about how I feel and what I'm going through mentally and emotionally, what's the point of living. No one would even realise I'm gone!
I am tired of this world too. Same old crap.

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

Im glad I'm not the only one that's this way, it's nice to talk to people with the same problems as me x

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Yeah, I have the not coming back from a walk problem too, your not alone there x there was a saying going round that 'I've thought more about running away as an adult as I ever did as a child! ' that definetly applied to me!
Try to do one thing that you enjoy everyday, even if it's just for a short while, be kind to yourself x and remember that people care for you even when you don't care for yourself x

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

I struggle to even leave the house some days but when I do I go missing and just walk until I manage to bring myself round, it just feels like I'm invisible all the time and I'm just here to run around after everyone and take on there problems when I've got enough of my own,, it's nice to know that I've got people that I can talk to and will listen to me x

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Always here to listen!
Gosh yes talk about running around after people!
My friend and I were meant to go away for a few days this weekend but I'm not feeling up to it - I know it would do me good but I can't summons the energy! Anyway I also have an appointment with my pdoc and the crisis team - and she complained about the appointments getting in the way! Now, I'm a firm believer that depression is an illness just like any other and you wouldn't dream of moaning about 'normal' hospital appointments!
Sorry rant over!
I think you need to take some time to yourself, learn to say no to others and concentrate on your own well being instead - my therapist was always going on about being kind to yourself in little steps - take a bath, read a bit if a book or magazine just little things each day just for you x