• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Tired of Life

O

OGpano

I moved to europe when i was a kid from canada and i live in a very disastrous country, i was bullied and did drugs in high school. now im 23 in college but ive been battling depression ever since i was a teen, i can't take it anymore, help

P

Prycejosh1987

Work on underlying issues, there are triggers to your depressive moods that you need to analyse and confront. Only you can do that, although a therapist should be able to bring the issues to your attention.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello OGpano. I am so sorry you are struggling with depression. Is it possible to see your doctor and tell them what you are going through? That would be the first step.

O

OGpano

Hello OGpano. I am so sorry you are struggling with depression. Is it possible to see your doctor and tell them what you are going through? That would be the first step.
im taking anti depressants but still feel like shit

bpd2020

bpd2020

im taking anti depressants but still feel like shit
I understand. Have you ever tried any therapy? Often the combination of therapy and medication can be beneficial.

bpd2020

bpd2020

yes i talk to a therapist
It can take time before therapy begins to help. Hang on in there. You are doing well to try therapy. I know how hard it can be.

T

treasurebox

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting music in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

K

karl7

I moved to europe when i was a kid from canada and i live in a very disastrous country, i was bullied and did drugs in high school. now im 23 in college but ive been battling depression ever since i was a teen, i can't take it anymore, help
i was bullied alot at school too.....and had bad depression since a teen and throughout my twenties.....are you seeing a therapist or psychiatrist....you should see one......it helpss to talk about these things and also they may have medication tohelp you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Depression Forum 5
M Depression Forum 2
C Depression Forum 2
Hardknocks88 Depression Forum 6
D Depression Forum 3