Tired of it all

nickybow86

nickybow86

Having a rough few days 😞 dissociation is high ... I get up , get dressed , mind my kids, eat ,sleep a bit and repeat ... I'm on autopilot.. I feel nothing. when I'm like this I find I ask myself what's the point of it all ? Why bother getting dressed ? Why bother being here 😒..not sure what the point of this post is .. suppose it helps get it out of my mind if I write it down 🤷 just hoping it passes soon .. I'm tired

Z

ziedite

Totally understand. I feel that way most days as well. Do you want to tell us more?

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

A great bit of advice that I think fits this situation great is: 'If you can't get out of it, get into it'. If you feel like you're stuck in a routine, take a moment to reframe those aspects and appreciate them. Approach them with positivity, and you'll find them more enjoyable :)

Much love <3

G

Girl interupted

I was there a couple of days ago. What you need to focus on is that this feeling is temporary. Focus on your kids if it helps you ignore the depression. Do whatever you can to just get through the next few days because it does get better, I promise. Xo.

megirl

megirl

I think sometimes its best Just focus on the now,
Yeh sometimes life's that Just tiring exhausting really,
Yep it does get better it will,
Enjoy nature that's what helps me