• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Tired Of Feeling Like This

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I have been trying to think of what to say how to explain how I feel. I know everyone has problems I have heard all the answers but they don't work for me. Every day I feel so ashamed of myself of I hate the way I have ended up. I feel like I don't even deserve to be alive. I'm wasting my life away the sad part is I can't seem to change anything. How why did I come to this? I am not the person I used to be I have no friends don't even know if I want any. No education was bullied in school I dropped out big mistake. I have lost interest in trying to get my diploma. No job I did have a career in mind but didn't have the nerve to pursue it. I don't know if I can work now I'm older and not well. Have a difficult time going out anyway. I wish I had pursued my dream had children a home of my own a husband. Everyday I wake up to a lonely exinstance no hope no nothing. I fear the future, my life stinks. There is no answer nothing and no one can help me because I have to help myself and I can't.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Taffy, I can totally understand how hopeless life feels. Depression is so cruel and stops us from doing the things we want to. You need to forgive yourself for not being able to study or have a career. You could not help being depressed. I am sad you feel ashamed for something you cannot help. I think you are brave to make such an honest post.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Hello . Im so sorry you feel like this,
Your a really kind person and we care about you here.
Bullies are horrible human beings, and they can destroy our self worth and confidence . you must never blame or feel ashamed for anything in your life.
Anxiety and depression are series illnesses , they cause so much hurt for us

Take care,

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

When I was younger I was too shy and afraid to do anything. Can't blame depression or anxiety. Still scared to do anything. Thanks for the comments thought I would have more than 2.🙄

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

When I was younger I was too shy and afraid to do anything. Can't blame depression or anxiety. Still scared to do anything. Thanks for the comments thought I would have more than 2.🙄
Hi,
im the same, scared ,
People make the world a frightening place,
cruel people.

It often takes a while for more comments to come in,
take care

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hello . Im so sorry you feel like this,
Your a really kind person and we care about you here.
Bullies are horrible human beings, and they can destroy our self worth and confidence . you must never blame or feel ashamed for anything in your life.
Anxiety and depression are series illnesses , they cause so much hurt for us

Take care,
Thank you Hillman I needed that hug.😇

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
For me that's the worst bit...being told you have to help yourself and change can only come from within. Makes life seem pretty hopeless when you don't know where to start or how to do this. I relate to that so much.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

For me that's the worst bit...being told you have to help yourself and change can only come from within. Makes life seem pretty hopeless when you don't know where to start or how to do this. I relate to that so much.
Thanks Zaz🌈

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You're welcome. I.hope you find some way of coping better and working your way through this 🙂

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Im sorry. have u got any plans for today,

im doing my usual stuff today. bike ride , get moms papers , cat food, cats are always hungry
No nothing special. Where do you ride your bike?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 2
C Depression Forum 2
Hardknocks88 Depression Forum 6
M Depression Forum 4
avj2123 Depression Forum 5