Tips for making friends

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

Message to think about:

Shall we widen our conversation, to make it more thoughtful and hence more productive? In the spirit of the forum we should be healing ourselves.

I've been called to an appointment with a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) today. I'll tell you how it went when we again converse.

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

...Shall we widen our conversation, to make it more thoughtful and hence more productive? In the spirit of the forum we should be healing ourselves...
How are you this evening?

I have some health problems for which I am being treated by the CPN, a Psychiatrist, and a medical doctor called a General Practitioner in the UK (GP). And importantly by myself.

L

LaughingLeah

Hi Inter Vivos, my day was great and I do agree that we should widen our conversation focusing on healing ourselves.

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

OK that's great. You help to heal me, and I help to heal you. How does that seem?

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

anxiety is a deep one. fears are less so because you live in an advanced country, with good law.

L

LaughingLeah

I think it's because we are all born with rights and ever since humans were here on Earth, it seemed natural for laws.

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

"...all born with rights..." Beautiful. I hadn't thought of that.

And yet. I wonder, is natural law transcendental?

L

LaughingLeah

I think it is because religion and philosophy shaped a lot of the world's laws.