• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

tinnitus and voice's and telepathy

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

For a long time I listened to my tinnitus and thought it was related to telepathy and voices. I no longer believe in telepathy at least for the past six months I haven't. Many attempts to influence other's expression and behaviours with my thoughts alone have shown me people don't communicate with voices near or afar. But tinnitus is strange. When i delberatley influence my tinnitus to make sounds or short whislte's, I can hear what sounds like the tinnitus of another person flare up from seemingly across the room. This only happens when I'm alone. I have never heard the tinnitus of another person in public. However just like voices tinnitus also convince's me sometimes that there are being's around. I aslo not so long ago thought that tinnitus was a gravitational circuitry that exists between people and ghosts. Since gravity remains unexplained I imagine that I could end up hearing voices again because of tinnitus. It's just as I grow older, now 37, I seem to be distancing myself from caring what voices think or say because they have weakened themselves in believability from continuous lying.

EdEd

EdEd

I played around with the tinnitus sound also a little , was curious when I tried it. I thought I could try to think in only tinnitus.. at one point..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Schizophrenia Forum 7