• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Tingling in arm.

Z

zxcv

Tingling in arm.
This one isn't really an ocd but trying to take care of it before it becomes a real problem.

Sometimes I getting a tingling in my funny bone of my right arm and it goes to the pinky finger and a bit of ring finger of my mouse arm.
I'm a program and do spend a lot of time on the computer, and I do tend to lean on that arm alot. Probably putting a lot of pressure.
Anyway I'm starting to get a off and on tingling feeling there and it's starting to get a bit more common like a couple times a week.
So I'm more trying to prevent it from getting worse.

Anyone have anything like this, and how do you fix it?

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

I've had this before. Try not to lean too heavily on the arm (I know, we do it without even noticing), and maybe consider one of those ergonomic mouse things? They're vertical instead of horizontal. Also a supportive gel mouse pad? A new job perhaps? lol (just kidding)

S

Sporkie

I had a numb arm once and my psychiatrist told me it was a "body memory" but it turned out to be carpal tunnel. Just goes to show you not everything is caused by mental health issues! :)