• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Time Travel

Ras

Ras

had zero sleep last night due to hearing a certain voice all night long talking about time travel.
I know its all in my head and it was annoying as all fuck not being able to get to sleep due to it but it has got me thinking that this is coming from my brain and i never ever think about Time travel or anything like that yet for some strange reason something that basically has a mind of its own inside my brain is trying to tell me how to time travel and going into great detail over it.
it is kind of fascinating the things that are locked in our brains that we would never really know is in there.

Maybe that is what voices are. things we suppress deep down in our brain and eventually it manifests into something else and tries to come out but does so in the form of voices

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

had zero sleep last night due to hearing a certain voice all night long talking about time travel.
I know its all in my head and it was annoying as all fuck not being able to get to sleep due to it but it has got me thinking that this is coming from my brain and i never ever think about Time travel or anything like that yet for some strange reason something that basically has a mind of its own inside my brain is trying to tell me how to time travel and going into great detail over it.
it is kind of fascinating the things that are locked in our brains that we would never really know is in there.

Maybe that is what voices are. things we suppress deep down in our brain and eventually it manifests into something else and tries to come out but does so in the form of voices
yes

but you cant travel through something that doesnt exist

time is just change happening on the atom level that pervades everything. which is also why gravity can create "time" dilation, because its just slowing the change

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hey bro. Sorry about the voices. You are like a bear with a thorn in his paw.

R.e. Time Travel. It is a real puzzler. But we see it all the time. We see the past all the time. When you watching a video you are watching the past. When you look up at the stars you are watching the past. And we are always travelling thru time to the future.

Its a puzzler.

Ras

Ras

Hey bro. Sorry about the voices. You are like a bear with a thorn in his paw.

R.e. Time Travel. It is a real puzzler. But we see it all the time. We see the past all the time. When you watching a video you are watching the past. When you look up at the stars you are watching the past. And we are always travelling thru time to the future.

Its a puzzler.
thank you

that also makes a great deal of sense

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Indeed.

M

Mariyani

Clear bad friends or when they start to speak.. "say what?.. huh.. I can't hear you.. do huh"....