• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Time to say goodbye?

T

Tabby 88

:hug1: Me too sometimes. I hope you feel better quickly and start to see what is good about life again. Christmas is such a special time with warm memories of family. It reminds me of my granny and grandma that have gone now, dancing and singing with them.

R

Rebeca1

Please read how to survive after death paranormal in hearing voices forum incase you do, I hope you don't please give the samaritans a call.
Mankind is going to be colonising the moon and Mars soon, it will be worth sticking around for, you need to read my post to see what I mean.
Please don't kill yourself.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Lu,
Here for you, please call your crisis team.
Take care :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey lu hope things get better for you

B

bluemonday

I know how you feel. But I can't bear but question - why do you want out?

B

bluemonday

I'd suggest thinking about the reason that's crushing your spirit the most and perhaps how to overcome it? I can guarantee if you'd deal with it, life would get some of its color back and living wouldn't seem as unbearable. Of course, if it is something you can fix. :)

simonr1978

simonr1978

Please reconsider these, I can completely understand that they may seem insurmountable but it's rarely the case. Discussing it can help, to be honest I found the anonymous nature of doing so online a much greater help rather than having to do so in person or by phone.

exyz

exyz

Hey there Lu, looking in on you and here if you need to talk. x

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

I wasn't able to search for your post, where you commented, about your struggles, and you didn't wish to be a round, sorry for letting us down, that post, and I couldn't locate, it, anyway, I'm glad to note that you are logged in, and that you are much better now than this afternoon, this was when I noted that last post of yours, anyway I'm glad very much so, that you do feel a bit better.

Have a hopefully a peaceful Christmas.

Take care now.

LostSoul89

LostSoul89

Hi Lu,

I can understand your feelings because I too am trapped in an overwhelming sense of despair. Please remember that no matter how hard life is, there's always a chink of light, you've just got to work for it.

My lifestyle involves staying in bed all day & that has facilitated my depression. Try to engage in something that gives you a sense of community spirit, its invaluable because depression is essentially a disease of isolation. Lets try & make small steps goin into the new year :).