Time to go now

A

angelflower

Hi Angelflower,
Please don't give in, give the Samaritans a call or mental health matters.
I'm here to listen too.
Tell your support staff how much your struggling.
How was your visit with your daughter?
Take care
Thanks for your message lovely. I have been phoning Samaritans. The support staff where I live can take a hike. I told one the other day that I was going to phone the police and she told me i'd be wasting the police's time, and that I always make threats and never go through with them. She also text me to say that the boss wouldn't be very happy if the doors had to get broken down again. There was no sympathy or anything. I am thinking of making a complaint about her, because I now feel unable to use services now, just in case she's on duty.

My daughter was just a brief visit, but it was good to see her. The police were still with me when she arrived. Saw my therapist on Tuesday and he was paralysed as to what to say to me. I think he is disappointed in me, and couldn't believe the situation (I can't spell it out).

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Thanks for your message lovely. I have been phoning Samaritans. The support staff where I live can take a hike. I told one the other day that I was going to phone the police and she told me i'd be wasting the police's time, and that I always make threats and never go through with them. She also text me to say that the boss wouldn't be very happy if the doors had to get broken down again. There was no sympathy or anything. I am thinking of making a complaint about her, because I now feel unable to use services now, just in case she's on duty.

My daughter was just a brief visit, but it was good to see her. The police were still with me when she arrived. Saw my therapist on Tuesday and he was paralysed as to what to say to me. I think he is disappointed in me, and couldn't believe the situation (I can't spell it out).
Hi Angelflower,
I hope your therapist isn't disappointed in you, his job is to support you.
I'd make a complaint about the support worker.
We understand here what it's like to be suicidal.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care

A

angelflower

Hi Angelflower,
I hope your therapist isn't disappointed in you, his job is to support you.
I'd make a complaint about the support worker.
We understand here what it's like to be suicidal.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care
Thanks lovely. I feel like phoning up my therapist and ask him if he wants me to go see him at our next appointment. I told him I thought what is happening funny, which makes it hard for him to help me if I have that attitude.