Time to go now

L

LoveYourself

You can share anything here, remember, more and more people will see it and come with advice and share ecperiences. Please dont rush anything. Ive become uneasy now because of what you`ve said.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Angel,
Talk to us, no need to be sorry, your poorly. Please please please get help.
Phone crisis team again, I know you walked out on them, they will still help you.
Please don't take your life.
Let us help you.
Take care

A

angelflower

Angel,
Talk to us, no need to be sorry, your poorly. Please please please get help.
Phone crisis team again, I know you walked out on them, they will still help you.
Please don't take your life.
Let us help you.
Take care
They won't want to speak to me know I've walked out on them. I know I am poorly now as I'm considering things I wouldn't normally consider (but don't know if I'm allowed to share them on here).

L

LoveYourself

I dont know exactly what is allowed to write here and not, but if you wanna talk in private messages i am open to listen. I have been suicidal lately myself and hospitalized in psychiatric care so i know how horrible it things can be.

A

angelflower

I dont know exactly what is allowed to write here and not, but if you wanna talk in private messages i am open to listen. I have been suicidal lately myself and hospitalized in psychiatric care so i know how horrible it things can be.
Sorry to hear that lovely. I wouldn't want to dump my urges on you. It wouldn't be fair. Are you feeling any better?

L

LoveYourself

You can share anything with me, trust me, i am open and will try to help. It feels good for me now if i can help others because i know how desperate and helpless one can feel in oneself.

I feel a little better, but i couldnt feel more unstable, 2 days ago i suddenly had a horrible experience again. Little better again today, but i never know whats gonna happen, so its really scary, but hope for better times.

A

angelflower

You can share anything with me, trust me, i am open and will try to help. It feels good for me now if i can help others because i know how desperate and helpless one can feel in oneself.

I feel a little better, but i couldnt feel more unstable, 2 days ago i suddenly had a horrible experience again. Little better again today, but i never know whats gonna happen, so its really scary, but hope for better times.
The instability is so horrible, isn't it. Not knowing how we're going to feel from one day to the next. Hugs

L

LoveYourself

Yes, the uncertainty is horrible, i know.

I sent you a friend request, i am ready to help to the best of my ability. It feels right for me to help now because thats exactly what ive needed myself recently and i have at least gotten some help of benefit.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

They won't want to speak to me know I've walked out on them. I know I am poorly now as I'm considering things I wouldn't normally consider (but don't know if I'm allowed to share them on here).
Angel,
They really will speak to you, it's their job they have too. Was it your support staff you walked out on or the crisis team?
They will understand your poorly.
We can't discuss specifics of self-harm, or suicidal specifics as it triggers other members and they might copy.
Please get help.
Take care

A

angelflower

Yes, the uncertainty is horrible, i know.

I sent you a friend request, i am ready to help to the best of my ability. It feels right for me to help now because thats exactly what ive needed myself recently and i have at least gotten some help of benefit.
That's really sweet of you, thanks xxxx

A

angelflower

Angel,
They really will speak to you, it's their job they have too. Was it your support staff you walked out on or the crisis team?
They will understand your poorly.
We can't discuss specifics of self-harm, or suicidal specifics as it triggers other members and they might copy.
Please get help.
Take care
It was the support staff I walked out on.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

It was the support staff I walked out on.
I see, then you can phone up your crisis team they will help.
I've walked out on Drs, they forgive really.
You could tell your support staff your sorry, and say you need help.
Hope you get some help tonight.
Take care

A

angelflower

I see, then you can phone up your crisis team they will help.
I've walked out on Drs, they forgive really.
You could tell your support staff your sorry, and say you need help.
Hope you get some help tonight.
Take care
I'm no longer under the crisis/home treatment team so have no number to phone. The only number I have is the support staff where I live.

A

angelflower

I'm no longer under the crisis/home treatment team so have no number to phone. The only number I have is the support staff where I live.
I'm scared of phoning them because I don't know that there's anything they could say or do that would help.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Angel,
That's terrible, crisis shouldn't have discharged you.
You can phone 111 for an assessment or 999 even if you don't want to talk to your support staff.
Please get help.
Do let us know how you are.
Take care

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
They can look at your medication, assess if you should be in hospital, help you cope with the suicidal urges you get.
They should help you.
Take care

A

angelflower

Hi Angel,
That's terrible, crisis shouldn't have discharged you.
You can phone 111 for an assessment or 999 even if you don't want to talk to your support staff.
Please get help.
Do let us know how you are.
Take care
I didn't want them to discharge me, but they just wanted me to have the support over the weekend. I can't phone 111 because as you know, I had a 136 mental health assessment on Friday, then admission and spoke to psych liaison on Saturday. They would freak out if I turned up to A&E again this evening. So, as you can see, I feel rather stuck.