Time to go now

R

Rebeca1

Depression is horrible I know, be strong and hang in there try phoning the samaritans. Don't give in.

R

Rebeca1

Yes you are, I know its so hard but you can do it, everyone will be heartbroken if you go.

A

angelflower

Yes you are, I know its so hard but you can do it, everyone will be heartbroken if you go.
No-one will really miss me, not in the long term. I've written my family a letter telling them they're not to blame.

R

Rebeca1

Phone emergency service and get some help, just do it what you got to loose.

R

Rebeca1

Yes you can, you probably could do with some professional care right now, they won't reject you.

A

angelflower

Yes you can, you probably could do with some professional care right now, they won't reject you.
I can phone home treatment crisis number if I want, but I don't want to. It may sound silly, but I don't want to disturb them.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Angel,
Please phone your crisis team, you really are not disturbing them. They are paid to take care of us.
Please don't take your life, get help.
Sorry your feeling poorly again.
You can phone as many times as you need too.
Here to listen too.
Take care

A

angelflower

Hope you phoned them. Are you okay? Sending a hug. :hug:
Hello lovely. I'm not ok. Far from it. I tried talking to my support team where I live when I got back from therapy, but I was accused of not trying to help myself by doing what they suggested, so I walked out on them. It now means I cannot phone them because I'm angry with them and know it wouldn't help.

My options are limited. I'm trying to be 'willing' like my therapist suggested, but really struggling to. I feel like giving up. My urge to commit suicide is stronger than my desire to fight it.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Hello lovely. I'm not ok. Far from it. I tried talking to my support team where I live when I got back from therapy, but I was accused of not trying to help myself by doing what they suggested, so I walked out on them. It now means I cannot phone them because I'm angry with them and know it wouldn't help.

My options are limited. I'm trying to be 'willing' like my therapist suggested, but really struggling to. I feel like giving up. My urge to commit suicide is stronger than my desire to fight it.
I feel suicidal really badly too. I hope it goes away for both of us. I don't know if Hell really exists. If it does I don't wanna go there. If I knew for sure it didn't I would commit suicide. But how could you prove or disprove such a thing? But then what about my loved ones? :hug:

A

angelflower

I feel suicidal really badly too. I hope it goes away for both of us. I don't know if Hell really exists. If it does I don't wanna go there. If I knew for sure it didn't I would commit suicide. But how could you prove or disprove such a thing? But then what about my loved ones? :hug:
I'm so sorry you feel that way lovely. Hugs xxxx

L

LoveYourself

I dont know what you are experiencing, but i can say that ive been going through a hellish nightmare for many years now and especially the last 3 months for me has been all about surviving. I am still struggling every second every day trying to improve and i am happy that i am still alive, many times i thought it was impossible for me to make it. Im not saying you are having it easier than me, maybe even harder, but life is constantly changing, so there is hope for a better future no matter what.

I hope you do every single little thing you can that can be of help even if its something uncomfortable, i have also been forced to do that and in some miraculous way i am still here, even though i am still damaged physically and mentally beyond description.

Life is short and precious and i hope you never commit suicide and i hope and believe i never will either.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I dont know what you are experiencing, but i can say that ive been going through a hellish nightmare for many years now and especially the last 3 months for me has been all about surviving. I am still struggling every second every day trying to improve and i am happy that i am still alive, many times i thought it was impossible for me to make it. Im not saying you are having it easier than me, maybe even harder, but life is constantly changing, so there is hope for a better future no matter what.

I hope you do every single little thing you can that can be of help even if its something uncomfortable, i have also been forced to do that and in some miraculous way i am still here, even though i am still damaged physically and mentally beyond description.

Life is short and precious and i hope you never commit suicide and i hope and believe i never will either.
Sorry you're suffering so much. :hug: