Time issues - memory

C

cazzieb

I am finding that i'm either a day or a month early or late for things, but my brain doesn't agree at the time. example 1)...i had training at 9.30am i arrived at 8.30am but my brain told me the whole way that i was late, even though i had actually LOOKED at the clock. 2) i arrived a month early for stress management training. and i had no idea even though i checked my calender that i was wrong. 3) i arrived a month late for a dentist appointment and was convinced i was going mad because i just couldn't seem to explain how it happened. And then yesterday was the last straw!!! i had arranged to finish work 15 mins early, so i looked at the clock 3.40 pm so i packed up, messaged my boss ill see her tomorrow and left. i got most of the way home and though i hadn't heard from my niece so checked my mobile, the time said 15.08pm, i was like na this can't be my computer said it was 3.45pm, so i made a few phone calls (cause i was in shock) to confirm my worst fear, i had done it again, so i texted my boss to appoligize then went home to stew!! i just can't belive it!! i was convinced that it was 3.45pm there is no way i would have left an hour early without permission!!! i really think i'm loosing it!

Has this happened to anyone else? please say yes cause i don't think i can cope anymore! i mean whats real and whats not? :unsure:

A

Asphyx117

I dont have this exactly I have only experienced time misperception when on drugs... it doesnt sound like something dangerous so dont let it freak you out or you wont be able to get it under control. try not to become obsessive about the time of appointments and things and mention it to your gp if theres nothing on the internet about it.x xx x x x

S

starfish

dont forget the clocks go forward , (or is it back?) only kidding, no they really are going forward at the end of march, not sure of the exact day.!

C

cazzieb

Well since i wrote this i have been very ill, this time thing happened last wednesday and i had the mother of all panic attacks on the thursday morning, i just burst into tears first, and felt like i was in hell, i could not stop crying, ok had lots of frustration to come out etc, but this was happening in work! the crying i could cope with, then the panic set in and took over! i felt sick so craweled to the toilet as i had trouble walking, after throwing up i found myself craweling to the corner of the bathroom and just not knowing what to do with myself, i was scared wittless, hugging myself but having to keep moving in one spot, i've had one such as this before and was bascically off work for a year as this was the start of when i knew something was wrong, don't get me wrong i've had loads of panic attacks, just not on this scale, i thought i was going to pass out and choke on my own vomit, my boyfriend had to finish work and come and get me, he took me home and i pretty much slept for the rest of that day, didn't go in friday and was a zombie didn't start to feel anything really till yesterday, i don't feel 100% but going back to work today :(

Wish me luck, i think i need :)