time dilation, skipping through a false future

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

My last hallucination was intense and lasted at least 4 weeks! I saw things that I've never seen before like intense time dilation. I would skip millions to the power of millions of years into a future that was really just a pause of a moment in real time. A ghost would cause it by touching a certain part of my inner ear causing a specific whistling tone. I was un affected by these huge leaps in time I was taking, but each time the voices would come back in perfect conjunction with prophecy of my return. The messed up thing is I looked up gyroscope radio on my phone in one of these time leaps and they had it! But it was just a normal internet radio not through the gyroscope, so I asked and the officer that was following me or kept re appearing everytime I landed in a new place and he said that they couldn't figure out how the sensor tranfers a signal and that they've had gyroscope radio forever. So I asked the superior that was skipping me along in time what was wrong and he said that there's a piece that is shaped like a symbol that needs to be inserted in the setup in order for the vestibular to attach to the gyroscope.

I looked up gyroscope radio as it was still downloaded onto my phone when this wasn't happening and found an NPR article about it, but I don't believe that I believe that it appeared out of nowhere to people cause I brought it out of a rabbit hole that powerful.

calypso

calypso

Admin
That hallucination seems really specific and intense. Are you over it now with insight into it? I didn't follow the bit about a gyroscope radio I'm afraid.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

That hallucination seems really specific and intense. Are you over it now with insight into it? I didn't follow the bit about a gyroscope radio I'm afraid.
Well everytime i think I'm out of the rabbit hole I some how end up back in it. Gyroscope radio is an app you can download on your phone or listen to on the internet for free. I looked it up on one of these time dilation trips through time too see if in the future they had a radio that used the gyroscope in my phone as a speaker. I was shocked to find the app. I showed it to my mom the night I was flipping throught the future, and again yesterday, and she says she doesn't remember me showing it to her the first time.

Time dilation is confusing. I was first shown it by an angel, where he would make circles with his finger above my head, and the voices coming out of my space heater and that I heard would lapse and pauses of a few seconds would cause the voices coming from the space heater which I was very active with at the time, to sound like a broken up cellphone call without any pauses between the broken up language. Then it got out of hand with me causing seriously long periods of time dilation for ghosts. They would tell me what it was like when they got back. I even gained some information from them and they're long experience. One ghost that was seriously interrorgating me for her government and was serious as shit about catching me and torturing me came back from a period of like 10^300 number of years, and totally forgot who she was and what she was doing but brought information of the shape to the missing piece in the gyroscope microphone/speaker setup and was real efficient at using emotion and her vestibular and tailbone to create emotional outlets through clicks she made with her mind in her surroundings and other fun games to that sort.

L

linus

To me it sounds like you experience paroxysmal anxiety and somehow your mind protects yourself by "running" this "out of the world" routine (like a software). I find similarities about what you experience and other people describing their psychotic experiences where they seem to be drive by huge anxiety.