• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Til someone says I’m out!

B

bpd2020

It is not fair you are never made to feel you are good enough. So what if bills arent your strong point? In a home people can share roles. I am sad your partner is making you doubt yourself and feel you have so many things you need to change. You deserve to be loved and accepted as you are.

Romanqueen

Romanqueen

I am actually done! Tonight my partner told me I’m the reason he wishes he wasn’t here any more and that I’m a shitty person! I don’t even know wat to do with that!

Z

Zoe1

I think if partners want to change each other
its not a good sign for the relationship

🎼 🐢

B

bpd2020

That must have come as such a shock to hear. I am so sorry he said such cruel words to you.

Romanqueen

Romanqueen

I know that nobody is perfect.... I asked him to leave because I feel like everyday my imperfections are highlighted....
I can’t actually remember the last time I felt loved.... 😔

B

bpd2020

I am so sorry you do not feel loved. If your partner did not make you feel loved then you have done the right thing. From all you have said he was constantly commenting on things he did not like about you and asking you to change. In my eyes that is bullying. You need to let yourself grieve for the break up and allow yourself to feel sad.

Romanqueen

Romanqueen

I don’t even really feel sad....I feel more worthless.....like I wouldn’t be good enough for anyone ever again 😭

Z

Zoe1

sometimes ive stayed friends with my exes for a bit
I dint just completely break it off
because they were still a person to me
even if the wrong person to be my partner

:grouphug: 🎼 🐢

Romanqueen

Romanqueen

I couldn’t ever imagine making someone feel they are worthless to the point he makes me feel. I’m very self conscious and aware of thing I do and say..... I have to have a relationship with him for our son.....

B

bpd2020

I can quite understand why you would feel worthless. Your partner has constantly pointed out things he did not like about you for years. Even when you tried therapy it was not good enough for him. His behaviour has worn you down.