• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thrue story

B

Badrezzamane

The first day of relapse. During my sleep I felt something that closed my eyes I could not open them and I heard him say to me in my ears you are the awaited Mahdi The one who will criticize the world is very happy because I believed that God chose me for this task and then I broke the window glass with my hands and did not hurt. But the question remains, are these hallucinations related only to the religious belief of the person? We in Morocco are from those who believed to be the awaited Mahdi, the other a prophet, and the other the Messiah.

JessisMe

JessisMe

The first day of relapse. During my sleep I felt something that closed my eyes I could not open them and I heard him say to me in my ears you are the awaited Mahdi The one who will criticize the world is very happy because I believed that God chose me for this task and then I broke the window glass with my hands and did not hurt. But the question remains, are these hallucinations related only to the religious belief of the person? We in Morocco are from those who believed to be the awaited Mahdi, the other a prophet, and the other the Messiah.
It’s your unique cultural point of reference so I think the answer would be yes.

Quijas6

Quijas6

My delusions were related to my religious beliefs. I had strange experiences and went online to try to make sense of them. I came up with the idea that I had developed "siddhas" which are spiritual abilities from the Buddhist religion.

JessisMe

JessisMe

My delusions were related to my religious beliefs. I had strange experiences and went online to try to make sense of them. I came up with the idea that I had developed "siddhas" which are spiritual abilities from the Buddhist religion.
If by that you mean that you are choosing to interpret your delusions as spiritual abilities I would say that it’s not uncommon and completely up to you.

Quijas6

Quijas6

If by that you mean that you are choosing to interpret your delusions as spiritual abilities I would say that it’s not uncommon and completely up to you.
No, I meant that one of my delusions was that I had spiritual abilities.

B

Badrezzamane

Despite the development of psychiatry, he is still misunderstood in understanding some of the phenomena, because when I claimed that I (the expected Mahdi) I did not know this character