• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

through out life i was always the underdog, i was below everyone.

• Thread starter BEASTMODEWARRIOR
  • Start date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Alot people doubted me, said i was a nobody. People think i wouldn't achieve things and stuff. I realize all the negative energy lite a fire in me i don't what it was, like a spirit in me like a flame, to prove all these [email protected] wrong. and this how this my mentally throughout life, the more hate you give me and more negative energy you give me, the more fuel to burn the fire in me to drive me forward to achieve my dreams and goals. So i love the hate and negative comments with them i wouldn't the man i am today, so i appreciate my haters, i love them. Please keep them coming more hate the better. This is what i realize about my character.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT This person I am is just a vessel to get through this life. Schizophrenia Forum 29
BEASTMODEWARRIOR can people control your electronics through their brain waves, or im i just delusion. Schizophrenia Forum 14
THE MANDALORIAN Got through the weekend. Good start of the week. Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy Ever get so scarred of voices you run through the woods? Schizophrenia Forum 10
LORD BURT Seeing the truth and seeing through lies. Schizophrenia Forum 20
Mr.NiceGuy happiness felt through a computer Schizophrenia Forum 1
T I'm guessing there are hidden cameras that can see through skin. Schizophrenia Forum 27
lifecangetbetter lonely. need someone to talk to who is going through what I am Schizophrenia Forum 11
Mr.NiceGuy Anxiety and fear enter through the tail bone Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy converting anxiety and emotions into voluntary hallucinations through the tail Schizophrenia Forum 10
Mr.NiceGuy Disagreement with self can cause anxiety through the tailbone Schizophrenia Forum 0
Mr.NiceGuy cycle of emotions through your bodily systems comes out your fingers as a flash or click Schizophrenia Forum 2
N Problems of Heard Voices, and too much Exernal Paranoia, Filtering through to me. Schizophrenia Forum 5
Mr.NiceGuy How differing opinion's can affect anxiety through the balance system Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mr.NiceGuy time dilation, skipping through a false future Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mr.NiceGuy Learning to control and create voices through ghost hunting Schizophrenia Forum 1
E Could he have broken through the illness? Schizophrenia Forum 3
cpuusage Breaking Through the Wall of Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
W Everyone goes through the voices especially when we about to die. Schizophrenia Forum 2
Mr.NiceGuy when other people say things through the space heater and I think its MY thought Schizophrenia Forum 1
J If You're Going Through Hell ... Schizophrenia Forum 57
cpuusage My Journey Through My Daughter’s Madness, My Research, and My Book Schizophrenia Forum 3
G Coincidences are scaring me, I'm convinced they're signs of my impending death. Anyone gone through this? Schizophrenia Forum 8
R how many pdocs you been through? Schizophrenia Forum 7
W Whole life avoiding homelessness but should I just face it Schizophrenia Forum 2
B Anyone else feel like life is passing them by. Schizophrenia Forum 27
Naturelove7 Life Story Shortened Incredibly Schizophrenia Forum 1
H loving life... Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just have a great life thats all. make the most out of it today this is what i learn but try to keep safe at the same time i guess idk Schizophrenia Forum 5
R So Normies basic mantra in life is I"m better than you scrub! Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR life is the greatest gift, their is no other thing can be subsitute it. Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Happy Productive life despite schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i dont know about you guys but i just realize that you just need the simple things in life i dont know but is this just me Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i don't know everything, i have basic general knowledge, i live a very simple life. I just learn from you guys from your experiences, Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Okay guys here another video i found pretty helpful in my opinion enjoy! title (When Life Falls Apart, Does it Actually Fall Into Place?) Schizophrenia Forum 0
J Feel the fear and do it anyway - believe life is worth living!! Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i really want to share this video, i found very helpful in my life, i hope its help you too :) Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Heres a great video to understand how to be grateful in life. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im tired of all bs in my life seriously. Schizophrenia Forum 33
lifecangetbetter my life has been robbed away from me Schizophrenia Forum 37
S To understand life Schizophrenia Forum 2
L Life Schizophrenia Forum 24
T Dont take your life for granted. Schizophrenia Forum 11
lifecangetbetter do you feel like life is on repeat. i feel the same things happening over and over again Schizophrenia Forum 3
T This cant be life. Why me? Schizophrenia Forum 48
lifecangetbetter how much has your life been improved since you've went on an antipsychotic? Schizophrenia Forum 17
T My life Schizophrenia Forum 17
T How likely is it that the TV will talk about someone's life? Schizophrenia Forum 42
T My Life Needs Dates! Schizophrenia Forum 8
L What’s life Schizophrenia Forum 24