• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Three

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Good for you Midnight!

We can't stop our voices from talking but that doesn't mean we have to listen to them.

Z

Zoe1

well done Midnights

Zoe be delighted if he ceases to exist !

:hug5:

EdEd

EdEd

Yay , good job. Three needs to get lost.

Desire less

Desire less

Yes midnight, you don't have to let the past decide your future...keep ignoring him till he leaves.
He will leave like eventually even a cactus leaves without water.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Good for you Midnight!

We can't stop our voices from talking but that doesn't mean we have to listen to them.
I can't ever completely ignore or not listen to my voices tbh, maybe it's just a sign of my weakness as mankind?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
keep ignoring him till he leaves.
He will leave like eventually even a cactus leaves without water.
I've been ignoring mine for over four and a half years now and he still won't 'leave', so I have my doubts about mine and Midnights ever shutting up completely, but we really don't have to do anything they tell us to do.

I can't ever completely ignore or not listen to my voices tbh, maybe it's just a sign of my weakness as mankind?
Can you give any examples of how you listen to your voices? How do they influence your decision making?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I've been ignoring mine for over four and a half years now and he still won't 'leave', so I have my doubts about mine and Midnights ever shutting up completely, but we really don't have to do anything they tell us to do.

Can you give any examples of how you listen to your voices? How do they influence your decision making?
Well when I say listen to them it doesn't mean I always act upon them but it all depends on how intense it is

my voices seem to be ruthless and intense

Desire less

Desire less

I dont know if i can compare it with chronic depression but in depression your mind only tells you negative things about yourself and everything you try or think about too and after decades of that mindset and endless treatments it seems impossible to chance it...but perhaps it's different.

Z

Zoe1

well done Midnights

what does her Royal Meowness Queen Willow say about it ?
:love:

Z

Zoe1

:LOL:

things have been known to disappear
when she turns her royal back !