Thoughts

G

gurl2134

I was having these obsessive thoughts about wanting to do npc bikini competitions (bodybuilding). I liked the idea of goal setting. But what made me decide not to was the fact that my boyfriend didn’t feel comfortable with me doing it. He told me in the beginning of our relationship that if I want to do it go for it, but he can’t be with me and watch me do that to myself. So, in that moment realized that my boyfriend is the person who I want in my life to marry and be my other half forever. I care more about him than anything. I will choose to not do the competing because I want to be with my boyfriend. He matters to me more than the competition. I know with love people sometimes people have to make rash decisions. Because I realized how much my boyfriend truly means to me and how he’s worth more to me. But I keep having bad thoughts about second guessing myself, and I keep having the compulsion to want to do the competing. I have OCD and ROCD. I don’t want to loose my boyfriend, I love him so much and he’s always my number one. I just need some validation about all of this. Any thoughts?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I understand your reasons for not going through with the competition but remember ultimately it is your choice and you should decide what is right for you
he did say at the beginning he was ok with the competition?

maybe try think of something else you can put your energy into
lots of love Lu xxx

G

gurl2134

He told me he didn’t feel comfortable with me doing it