Thoughts

G

gurl2134

I’ve been having these thoughts and why’re scaring me. Basically, there about how I wish my boyfriend was on the same page as me with me wanting to do fitness competitions. He’s not comfortable with it, and thats fine with me. But I keep thinking about that I want to do it. Also I keep thinking what if I had a boyfriend who was on the same page as me about the competing. Does that mean I don’t love my boyfriend anymore? I don’t want to end things with him. I really care about him. I’m scared.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :)

I think it's normal for couples to want to do things together, but as long as both want to. If he doesn't want to, then you can't force him. For you, I think it's either a case of wanting to do an activity with your boyfriend (in which case you could both find something to do that you both really like), or you want company (in which case you could find a friend to go with you). I wouldn't think that you'd break up because one of you wants to participate in a competition and the other doesn't though - it's normal not to do everything together as a couple, as you need some personal space too!x

Much love <3

G

gurl2134

Thank you so much I really appreciate your feedback