Thoughts

K

kt_bee311

Hi everyone, I have ocd and rocd and I get very upset with the random thoughts that come into my head sometimes. Honestly I always feel that my thoughts are how I truly feel, but I know they’re not because the thoughts upset me. It’s just very nerve racking. I feel terrible for the bad and mean thoughts I have.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi,

I am sorry you are struggling with intrusive thoughts. I was a few months ago. It was very bad episode. I know exactly how you feel. It’s irritating and frustrating at the same time.

It’s very good that you realize that your thoughts are not you. Have you seen a therapist for this problem?

Another thing you can try is to counter those thoughts with positive ones. You can also try to distract yourself.

Mine was very sever; I had to take medication. It helped tremendously and I feel at peace now.

I hope you feel better soon.

K

kt_bee311

Hi,

I am sorry you are struggling with intrusive thoughts. I was a few months ago. It was very bad episode. I know exactly how you feel. It’s irritating and frustrating at the same time.

It’s very good that you realize that your thoughts are not you. Have you seen a therapist for this problem?

Another thing you can try is to counter those thoughts with positive ones. You can also try to distract yourself.

Mine was very sever; I had to take medication. It helped tremendously and I feel at peace now.

I hope you feel better soon.
I keep doubting the thoughts are my ocd. Now I keep having bad thoughts about breaking up with him. Idk what to do.