Thoughts please :)

clouds1999

clouds1999

Hi, I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post this so if it's not I'm sorry but honestly just looking for other peoples thoughts

I feel like I have this massive loop of continuous energy inside me and I can't get it out.
I hand flap a lot( I have done since I was little, I'm 19 now) and depending on my mood it can make incredibly angry, sad or excited, I can't even listen to music without feeling like I'm going to explode if I don't move about.
If I don't hand flap I ruffle my hair which I am really struggling not to do when I'm around people/in public, I make random noises a lot, I jump around and I'm a severe nail biter.
I really struggle when people think differently to me, it just doesn't click into my brain right, like I don't actually understand it and it's really frustrating. I'm also incredibly sensitive and cry really easily
I get overwhelmed in public a lot as everything is just really loud and bright, I've always had a problem with loud noises and had hyperacusis as a child
I really don't like making eye contact with people I don't know as it feels too intimate and makes me uncomfortable (although that might just be anxiety).
I'm just not really sure what to do as the older I'm getting the more I'm struggling
thanks for reading :)

sudo

sudo

Hey, do you think it could be like "nervous" energy? Sometimes feel like i have all the energy in the world it sort of "buzzes" in my stomach, for want of a better word.
I can never apply it to anything useful though I just chew my nails off, bounce my leg up and down (if I'm sitting), breathe too quickly and panic whilst trying to think of everything at once .. It also makes my eyes dart around quiet alot like I can't look in one place for more than a second.

I've always attributed it the anxiety I go through. Although it seems to come in different flavours and severities.

clouds1999

clouds1999

Yeah it definitely could be, I just don't know why I feel it all the time, I feel it circulating my whole body and if I don't move it builds up if that makes sense. It effects my sleeping, I wake up and I'm ready to jump out of bed usually with only a couple of hours sleep, sometimes I feel exhausted and yet I still have this energy. It's frustrating because I flap/release energy for minutes on end and it never goes away