• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Thoughts maybe ocd and def anxiety

M

Mike929

So long story short my mind used to make feel like I had hiv because I thought blood went into my drink ,number 2 got a new cat had white foam thought it was rabies and felt like all of sudden I had rabies and made me do hell of a lot of research for hiv and rabies , third saw police near my house and automatically thought did I kill someone now I feel like I did have had issues with police due to family fights and arguing and breach of peace , my mind is so f up right now and I honestly feel like I did so I try and make images in my head if what maybe I did like with weapons or something but never held a real weapon, had knives ya know to cook had one small weapon but gave it to police because I had ran cause me and my parents fought it was for a trip the all purpose tool cause I was gonna go to a haunted asylum but I felt like I did I imagine ever way what I could do done and thinking of the weapon feels so real and my mind just believes it and now I do and I feel so mentally exhausted like the thigh by just came up out of know where .

Last edited by a moderator:

2Much2Feel

So long story short my mind used to make feel like I had hiv because I thought blood went into my drink ,number 2 got a new cat had white foam thought it was rabies and felt like all of sudden I had rabies and made me do hell of a lot of research for hiv and rabies , third saw police near my house and automatically thought did I kill someone now I feel like I did have had issues with police due to family fights and arguing and breach of peace , my mind is so f up right now and I honestly feel like I did so I try and make images in my head if what maybe I did like with a weapon or something but never held a real weapon had knives ya know to cook had one small weapon but gave it to police because I had ran cause me and my parents fought it was for a trip the all purpose tool thing cause I was gonna go to a haunted asylum but I felt like I did I imagine ever way what I could do done and thinking of the weapon feels so real and my mind just believes it and now I do and I feel so mentally exhausted like the thigh by just came up out of know where .
Hey, @Mike929, welcome to the forum. Good for reaching out. I'm not really clear on what's going on, but it sounds like you're going through a lot. Can you explain any further what is going on? Given that it sounds like you're in a pretty intense state, do you have a therapist or shrink of some sort you can reach out to? Is there anyone you trust that you can reach out to? Keep talking here as well if it helps, but it sounds like you could really use some help right now. I'm sorry. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike929

Hey, @Mike929, welcome to the forum. Good for reaching out. I'm not really clear on what's going on, but it sounds like you're going through a lot. Can you explain any further what is going on? Given that it sounds like you're in a pretty intense state, do you have a therapist or shrink of some sort you can reach out to? Is there anyone you trust that you can reach out to? Keep talking here as well if it helps, but it sounds like you could really use some help right now. I'm sorry. xx
Tbh I don’t even know what’s wrong it was a normal day boom saw police and my mind automatically went “I killed someone” and now I feel like I did and I’ve had thoughts like the the point where I felt and thought I had rabies or hiv and now this and honestly I can’t rmrner or even see my self doing something like that. I do have a therapist seeing her next week.

2Much2Feel

Tbh I don’t even know what’s wrong it was a normal day boom saw police and my mind automatically went “I killed someone” and now I feel like I did and I’ve had thoughts like the the point where I felt and thought I had rabies or hiv and now this and honestly I can’t rmrner or even see my self doing something like that. I do have a therapist seeing her next week.
OK, good that you'll be seeing your therapist. Do you feel safe and like you're going to be OK until then, or do you think it's one of those times we need to reach out and let them know something is more urgent?

M

Mike929

OK, good that you'll be seeing your therapist. Do you feel safe and like you're going to be OK until then, or do you think it's one of those times we need to reach out and let them know something is more urgent?
I truly don’t know I’m not sure if anyone has felt like I felt all of a sudden feeling they killed someone .

2Much2Feel

I truly don’t know I’m not sure if anyone has felt like I felt all of a sudden feeling they killed someone .
I think others quite likely have, Mike. Do you have a diagnosis of any kind that you are working with?

M

Mike929

I think others quite likely have, Mike. Do you have a diagnosis of any kind that you are working with?
I do have depression and anxiety, have you helped anyone with an issue that I have ? I try thinking how I would of done it but none of it seems all to real to me in my head even though I make a whole scene play out