• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thoughts about being on Remote

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well, being on Remote is like living in a Truman show meets Jerry Springer at times and at others, it is like trying to co-exist along with psychological apartheid, thought broadcasting is the norm, perps swarming or being aware of them in the back of your mind. They are like a seething mass aiming at giving you a nervous breakdown or procure a relapse.
You can smell the pride and malice within their eyes, whether in a supermarket or just simply walking along the pavement, hand signals and waving I phones or worst still, I've even had mothers with prams clock me and aim straight for me like battering rams, so I just casually cross the road. Cars with the same color do convoys as I just turn my head to one side as they pass. Journeying by Bus can sometimes be like a giant floating box as I watch the handovers at ether end of the route and get back on, some journeys can take up to five hours before they get bored and go home.
Hospital A&E's look like death row, Mental Health Hospitals appear like Dachau with no real recovery insight of the waiting rooms.
I ended up referring to this place as Roswell just to mug myself off and get by all the triggering.

Stranger than fiction,,,

EdEd

EdEd

You got this Duggie , I know you can mentally whip these people into shape.

EdEd

EdEd

But someone has got to educate these bafoons why not let it be you?

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well, I suppose I can't be any worst than Shane Gibbs !!