Thought I heard my neighbors' voices talking about me

S

savavdpeas

Yesterday, while I was mowing the lawn, I thought I heard my neighbors' voices talking about me. They were criticizing and laughing at me. I definitely want to get rid of the voices and paranoia. This evening it will have been three days since I took a B complex supplement. Three days is how long it takes for a substance to leave the body. I think the paranoia is from the interactions between the supplement and the medication. Hopefully, I will start feeling better again this evening.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
decided when i hear people talking about me in public places, schitzoprenia gets out and people do talk about it and if they want to call it paranoia i'm not going to argue if it helps the benefit claim, i agree i'm not fit for work and with discrinination even less so

Cazcat

Cazcat

That sounds really horrible, my husband used to get this a lot, we moved house a lot before we realised it wasn't actually the neighbours, but voices. Thankfully his medication mainly stops the voices. Has anything changed recently to spark these voices off? My husband finds that stress, alcohol and weed can trigger voices.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
That sounds really horrible, my husband used to get this a lot, we moved house a lot before we realised it wasn't actually the neighbours, but voices. Thankfully his medication mainly stops the voices. Has anything changed recently to spark these voices off? My husband finds that stress, alcohol and weed can trigger voices.
and maybe wherever you moved the diagnosis followed, yes i admit it's stress related, my sister claims you notice things more when under stress, my friend said they seem to be able to tell

Cazcat

Cazcat

and maybe wherever you moved the diagnosis followed, yes i admit it's stress related, my sister claims you notice things more when under stress, my friend said they seem to be able to tell
He didn't have a diagnosis back then, neither of us realised he was hearing voices for a long time and the problems stopped once he started medication. I do admit though that once someone starts behaving differently due to voices/delusions people can start to pick up on it and treat them differently.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
He didn't have a diagnosis back then, neither of us realised he was hearing voices for a long time and the problems stopped once he started medication. I do admit though that once someone starts behaving differently due to voices/delusions people can start to pick up on it and treat them differently.
i think theres certain real things underlieing what psychiatrists call illness, but psychiatrists are only interested in symptom zapping

N

natalie

HI,

I think, this is mainly the condition of your paranoia. I don't think it's the case of hearing voices.

However, we cannot diagnose you on this forum site, your best bet is to make an appointment, for the cmht, or GP, get a referral, sounds like you need help i wouldn't say immediately, though, urgently as soon as is the phrase I am thinking.

I think your medication and your current new one, are fighting along of the onlanzpaine, and another, and that's probably how, you are not stable, mental health wise, I forgot to check the doses, if they are low, maybe they ought to be increased, one of the meds, anyway.

Could youi try mowing the lawn and if you operate a mp3, an i phone i mean, and hear music through headphones that might help to prevent you seeping, into paranoia levels.

Once again, this isn't the case for hearing voices, it's the case for paranoia, do make an apppointment for your doctor as soon as possible after the weekend, so that they might be briefed, and decide which med help further you need.

Wishing you well.

Last edited:
T

Twokiwisandabanana

Hi there as a laranoid android myself what I've found is that it's all bout not caring what people THINK
I say I do me you do you
You can't control what other people do
All you can control is your own head.
People can be very cruel so you need a sheet of armour pass it back to them when they are cruel
Thts YOUR STUFF this is my life and im not going to let you upset me,

S

savavdpeas

HI,

I think, this is mainly the condition of your paranoia. I don't think it's the case of hearing voices.
What do you mean by this?

However, we cannot diagnose you on this forum site, your best bet is to make an appointment, for the cmht, or GP, get a referral, sounds like you need help i wouldn't say immediately, though, urgently as soon as is the phrase I am thinking.
I am seeing a psychiatrist and a therapist.

I think your medication and your current new one, are fighting along of the onlanzpaine, and another, and that's probably how, you are not stable, mental health wise, I forgot to check the doses, if they are low, maybe they ought to be increased, one of the meds, anyway.
I will see if my psychiatrist recommends an increase in the dosage of any of my meds.

Could youi try mowing the lawn and if you operate a mp3, an i phone i mean, and hear music through headphones that might help to prevent you seeping, into paranoia levels.
I might try that.

Once again, this isn't the case for hearing voices, it's the case for paranoia, do make an apppointment for your doctor as soon as possible after the weekend, so that they might be briefed, and decide which med help further you need.
I have an appointment with the psychiatrist on June 4th. So I will see if he makes any recommendations then.

Wishing you well.
Thanks.

S

savavdpeas

I think either the Rexulti or the Escitalopram dosage needs to be increased.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
hearing people talking about you or thinking when people are talking,it's about you is i think delusions of reference, one psychiatrist said delusions of reference isn't hearing voices, i think thats one of the differences between american and british psychiatry

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Ok, thanks. I'm not sure exactly what this is.
god knows with me went to meeting at cmhc mentioned it argued it was real, got referred back to gp, such are the strange ways of the psychiatric system with modern times and cuts

N

natalie

Hi Savadpeas,

I am just touching base to catch up, it's been a while, how is your voices problems now, and have you been seen by a doctor during this time, you were wondering that either medication of yours, might have to have been increased?

How is your mental health of voices in general now, have you tried to listen to music, while you are in your garden, at alll?

Best Wishes,

Natalie.

A

avdpeas

Hi Savadpeas,

I am just touching base to catch up, it's been a while, how is your voices problems now, and have you been seen by a doctor during this time, you were wondering that either medication of yours, might have to have been increased?
Yes my medication was increased by the doctor. It was increased from 10mg/day to 20mg/day.

How is your mental health of voices in general now, have you tried to listen to music, while you are in your garden, at alll?

Best Wishes,

Natalie.
I have not tried to listen to music while gardening. I have been feeling better in general lately.

N

natalie

I'm glad your medication has been increased.

That's great to hear, you are better in general.

Best Wishes.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
personally i'd like to see discussing mental illness in public places or in front of a mentally illl guy become as unacceptable as discussing race

S

sxxsmx

I thought I heard my neighbors' voices talking about me. They were criticizing and laughing at me.
Jap, i get this a lot, but this are mind manipulation methods through the help of psychotronics. Usually it's done(started) by/through condition someone's hearing. Because psychotronics bypass outer ears and work direct on hearing head centers, this can be done - that is condition how one hears/interprets sounds. A "nwo" like tactics, usually for experimentation or/and exploitation purposes.
When i for example get that "psychosis" feeling - i try to detect rf(radioFrequency) energy which i bought half year back, and it usually starts beeping - that is rf detector. Because voice hearers are usually full of rf energy - which is not a coincidence.
Also, this things can be done, because vividness of hearing can also be altered by psycho-correlation devices(psychotronics) - which are in the hands of usually war criminals that were not yet catched - para politics,like ex neuroPsychiatrist/brainSurgeryPersonel/chemists/hypnotists - all that know something about how neurons, brain and psyche works, but are abusing this "medical knowledge", etc,etc.

This psycho-correlation devices are usually driven by ai(artificial intelligence). Ai is not so hard to implement - i know this because i was a computer programmer once - but today i can't just write some computer program, because voices don't leave me alone, and as soon i try do something in that way - aggression starts to build because they use that "psychology" which would get on the nerves to anyone.
So, to express aggression i go running or i just punch a pill, etc. I suggest that if you have aggression(which is easily artificially created-part of "divine business"), i suggest you express it somehow - not on people/animals of course :)

All "mental illnesses"(including schizophrenia") are propaganda, but if one is targeted with psychotronics a lot and is not aware of psychotronics capabilities, then he/she can almost literally go crazy and have "mental problems", because he/she thinks that this is "illnesses" which doctors treat. Not so, some psychiatrists(which in the past used lobotomy for experiments too) are also part of this "divine business", so personally i suggest if one has this "things", that he/she goes to a psychologists(if she/he is known not to be a part of mind programming,even better).

Personally i sometimes have psychosis,(in the past paranoid schizophrenia),regular schizophrenia, dream manipulations, all that hearing manipulations(voices too,through almost anything-people too-but that depends a little,through animals,but the most that one's got on someone's nerves are through tv/radio because this are their special mind programming devices - a part of nwo world). All this "mental disorders" are artificially created through psychotronics. When i didn't have voices, tv/radio didn't get on my nerves, because there were no "second voices" overriding original ones.
This "second voices" if one is hearing the music without original person's voices, will be there - overriding whatever is there - this are quite known mind manipulation para-army(para-political) methods - nothing new, but it would be a lot easier without them.

Existential weakness/crisis(and many others) - that solar plexus pain(exactly like when someone is getting off of drugs/alcohol) is also a part of this business and can be created artificially.

So, voila...

Last edited: