Thought Editing...

H

he_reo_ahau

We do it consciously already, and it can happen unconsciously too. Editing or modifying how we think about something.

In a recent episode, the scenario unfolded that all this time, a hypnotist had been manipulating me for his show for at least ten years. It's a real stretch looking at it now that I feel more myself again. But during that episode, it seemed like a lot of things related directly to the idea that a hypnotist was meddling with people and things in my life. Shared consciousness seemed quite plausible, as it seemed I was talking to friends mentally, then later meeting up and they'd raise the same discussion, but only as if we'd already discussed it and now we were continuing it. Honestly, blew me away at times.

But mind control techniques have been the subject of study decades and decades. It seemed that a drug was needed to lower my inhibitions and a hypnotist then weaving a very complex story based on things present in my mind. At one point, I was talking to an artificial intelligence in my computer and certain webpages were providing instructions and answers to questions.

All the while feeling somewhat lucid while these things were unfolding, but scaring family in the process. I was visibly mouthing when I was speaking to the voices - I thought that by doing this, it would let family know when I was talking with the voices and help make it more normal for them. Sadly, their fear of the experience worsened.

To get to the point, I just had a moment where a voice asked a question and I went to look up the meaning of a word. By the time I got to the computer the word was completely gone. I only know there was a word, but for the life of me, I can't see it in my head nor any part of it. So I asked them if it was a test on what thoughts can be edited or not, and whether or not this was a good or bad thing...

Suffice said to say, they do not want me to write about it. But that of course has always been a part of the "game".

Thought this might be an interesting read, I hope this doesn't scare any of you. Please know, that none of us are ever completely alone in this world, even if it sometimes feels like it. Thoughts of peace to you all :)

calypso

calypso

Admin
Interesting he reo. I think we all edit our thoughts but you seem to have put quite a spin on that. I hear voices from time to time, as you know, and they don't edit anything. I have managed to use logic to prevent me attaching meaning outside of myself to the voices and not believe some of what they say to me. Do you believe what yours say?

H

he_reo_ahau

I try to find meaning in most of what they say. They really answer anything directly, nearly always in symbols. For some it's more riddles. But I've found they are fairly consistent, that I can form some meaning from their comments.

It's important for anyone hearing voices to not completely believe anything they say, and it's something to be very careful of, as the balance can be tipped by a comment or an action from someone in life who doesnt understand. Knowing that ahead of time helps, so one can decide how theyll respond before a situation comes up.

It's funny, scientists have known for a while that our brains have already loaded our decision up to 10 seconds before we think we make it :) Some think this lines up well with a belief in presdestination or fate.
Others think, it just means they were preapred in advance, and the brain preloads what their most likely decision will be...

Sorry ranting lol

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I think I understand thought editting. I would say its more like your just meandering along in thought without trying to control it and voices say alarming things usually pertaining to morality, that cause you to stop and be aware of that thought so as to mark it and edit changes to it. If you study morality more and just follow it your mind will reject big concerns in little matters more.

Last edited: