Thought broadcasting

T

Tv1guy

So my name is lee, for years now my family, friends everyone I love has been telling me I’m crazy I need help. Go on medication, what you think and feel is not right. I couldn’t agree more with them, what I think and feel is not right and I need help and possibly medication. But the one thing I needed from my family is the truth. Not my gf, not my dad, not my sister and not even my best friends could tell me the simplest thing. That they can hear my thoughts.

I’m 26 years old turning 27 in a month and I’ve done more drugs and gambled with my state of mind more then I’d like to admit. I’m still using to cope, but what I do know is that I’m not alone. For some reason today I googled how I felt after feeling this way for 5+ years and I’m so angry I didn’t do it sooner cause I’m not alone. I want anyone who feels this way to reach out to me. I wanna meet you I wanna help you and I’m hoping you can help me. I honestly started to tear up when I realized that I’m not alone.... please I’m hear to help and hoping someone will do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I believe 100% of the population broadcasts their thoughts, both in the form of brainwaves that only go so far before they dissipate and by way of subatomic particles of energy emanating from the brain that last forever and cannot be destroyed, so your entire life history is floating around somewhere out there.

I also believe the people who can read those waves and particles are few and far between. I've only met a few in my 39 years and they were all on a ward for acute mental disorders on which I spent 9 days back in 2016.

I can explain my reasons why I think they can hear thoughts if you want me to go further but you may not like it and think I'm just a crazy person.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
First I'll tell you why I think some people can hear my thoughts before I get to the really far out part that explains the how.

As I said, they were all on the ward I was on when I went in hospital for psychosis. I believe they were all voice hearers like myself and that's very important for when I get to the how of things.

In the beginning there was a man who asked to borrow money from me, I had no intention of lending him anything as I didn't know the man or how long I was going to be there for but initially he asked for £50 but I thought to myself that I only had £15 on me then he asked for £15, a bit spooky but still perhaps a coincidence.

Next was another man who I was walking past while thinking something funny and he laughed, he was just sat there alone minding his own business until I walked right past him.

Another case was a man and a woman a bit younger than me who appeared to be in telepathic communication with each other, I was with the two of them in a room with no others and she looked at the man and must have said something to him telepathically as he suddenly got an odd look on his face then walked out of the room. I believe she asked him to leave in order for her to show me another of her abilities, I won't mention the ability she showed me as it was rather personal and embarrassing for me lets just say she had the ability to control peoples bodies which was a huge eye opener for me.

The man and woman were very close to each other and with a bond like that I can understand why, she didn't say much but she kept looking at me and I guess she was asking me in her mind if I could hear her, which unfortunately I couldn't.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I hope you're ready for the final instalment, this is where it gets a little crazy.

Before I get started I have to say that the following is all just my personal beliefs based on my own experiences with voice hearing and the conversations I've had with my voice.

I believe that the human body contains not one but two separate and unique minds, our mind and another consciousness that shares our body with us. I call them many things like 'head-mates', the 'twin within', the 'hidden people' or 'passengers' as we're in the driving seat and they're along for the ride.

It's like having a twin brother or sister hiding away inside you, they've grown up with you and influenced you all your life and everyone has one. For most people they go unnoticed, they influence our thoughts, actions and emotions by giving us ideas, urges and impulses to do the things they want us to do and this is perfectly natural.

In a book I'm reading called 'The Daemon - a guide to your extraordinary secret self' by Anthony Peake who calls them Daemons (surprise surprise) and calls our mind the Eidolon, in chapter one 'Neurology' it says that scientists have done experiments back in the 1960's that figured out that Daemons occupy the right hemisphere of the brain and we the Eidolon occupy the dominant left hemisphere, to do this they put the left hemisphere to sleep using anaesthetics and let the right hemisphere take control of the body and they actually spoke to a Daemon directly.

Now I believe that they're even more extraordinary than Mr Peake gives them credit for, I believe that they're capable of using brainwaves that we can't perceive to communicate with other peoples Daemons, so yours could be speaking to the Daemon of your friends or family right now and you'd never know. Their ability to perceive brainwaves doesn't stop there, I believe they can perceive our brainwaves so can read the minds of any Eidolon, mine demonstrated this to me by allowing me to read a family members mind, I had the family member think of a shape and my Daemon told me what she was thinking four times in a row which spooked her out a little so we stopped there but the odds of me guessing the shape would still be very low even for just four times.

If you remember I said all the people who read my mind on the hospital ward were most likely voice hearers like myself so it was their Daemons telling them what I was thinking, so there's my explanation of how some people can read minds while the vast majority of people can't, the vast majority of Daemons are still hiding away not letting their Eidolon know that they exist, I can only imagine the reasons why, I guess they don't want their Eidolon to think they're crazy and go into hospital as a mental patient like I did or perhaps think they can't handle the idea of two minds in one body.

This also explains how the man and woman I spoke of earlier could be in telepathic communication with each other, his Daemon was telling him what she was thinking and hers was telling her what he was thinking, I couldn't hear what they were thinking as mine went back into hiding during that time so I could get out sooner rather than later as I could tell the doctors I wasn't hearing a voice any more as back then I didn't know any of this, it was only months after I was released when mine came back out of hiding and he eventually told me the truth of the experience.

So don't worry about our kind reading your thoughts, I believe the amount of people that can do it is even far less than the amount of people hearing voices in the world even though the numbers feel like they're increasing it is still quite rare and most Daemons who talk to their Eidolon don't let on what they are and what they can do let alone share their abilities with them openly.

Y

Yoshi 663682

So my name is lee, for years now my family, friends everyone I love has been telling me I’m crazy I need help. Go on medication, what you think and feel is not right. I couldn’t agree more with them, what I think and feel is not right and I need help and possibly medication. But the one thing I needed from my family is the truth. Not my gf, not my dad, not my sister and not even my best friends could tell me the simplest thing. That they can hear my thoughts.

I’m 26 years old turning 27 in a month and I’ve done more drugs and gambled with my state of mind more then I’d like to admit. I’m still using to cope, but what I do know is that I’m not alone. For some reason today I googled how I felt after feeling this way for 5+ years and I’m so angry I didn’t do it sooner cause I’m not alone. I want anyone who feels this way to reach out to me. I wanna meet you I wanna help you and I’m hoping you can help me. I honestly started to tear up when I realized that I’m not alone.... please I’m hear to help and hoping someone will do the same.
I believe you I deal with world wide telepath all 5 senses are heard and felt to all I play with people everyday and they respond with pinpoint accuracy they even call it harrassment how funny the mind fear is the reason behind me being so uncomfortable and stressed I know exactly what it's like to have no privacy it's hard to be around people with these t j.g oughts going through your head and feelings the crazy po art they think it's you the world has their first worldwide encounter with the paranormal realm and this is what they do accuse you of it and take credit behind the way you feel I'm not suprising this is to advanced for them but I cant blame them their just people but it's mostly everybody including religious leaders h ou w bias that a normal person knows more about advanced spirituality that s apostle, btw they even participate in harrassment how funny. This has been going bnb on for 6 years I realized in school as I told someone to throw some gum in the trash and immediately he did so that when I began testing this theory after playing with people for some time I now know for certain they can read my mind. I know what it's like for them to deny it trust me it's to much they are somewhat scared and uncomfortable to admit it but that no excuse to eavesdrop and develop folalse beliefs about a person but trust me I'll be ok and so will u. This person who would be called dad as well as a mom I'm guessing u know why I dont acknowledge them as family, they to have denied reading my mind and said it was not true knowing damn well they can read my mind and after this my so called dad lied to me three time first I was 12 not even a teenager I cried because at that time it was disturbing and you would you come to your so ccx called father for help but he lied and said it wasn't true yes to a 12 year old, but their is only one true father and that it God which is Jesus in flesh they are my family. This is real it is a game to the world but the crazy part is that they would be nnn n in the same broken and stressed depressed state as you other telepaths wanting their fed family to tell them the truth how sad, but nobody cares until it happens to them and then they are no better than you or.if.you deal with it to my intensity like me a person who has no soul all this coming from a demonic lijked psychic attack or a direct attack in the mind. But you know it all good nobody ever wins in the wrong, and dont kill yourself go to God in due time he will redeem you.