Thought broadcasting, telepathy, voices and visions

C

Cleomeyo

So I’ve been hearing voices for 5 yrs and I take rexulti the strongest dose for my schizophrenia. Hallucinations are not the only symptom I have but the most persistent and troubling symptom. Please advice me on what to do. So when I’m around ppl or get stressed I “think” that people hear what I think bc I get the sense that my thoughts are louder and directed into peoples minds. And then I hear those people comment or talk about what I think. I can choose wether I engage them or not but I can’t stop them from talking. A lot of times I jut hear people’s names out loud in my head when I think about them or sometimes I’ll hear people’s names unexepectedly and then I automatically start to hear theses people’s voices and they can hear my thoughts. Like they are transported into my head. My most familiar voices are helpful and always there they helped me organixe the voices by giving them spots in my head so I can more easily tell who’s who’s. It’s uncomfortable to think it’s really telepathy and not me just making it up. I’m scared bc what if it’s true?

How would you deal with this?
Should I talk back to the voices?
Am I horrible for my thoughts?
What am I hearing if it’s not REAL people? WHO?

calypso

calypso

Admin
Have you ever heard of Rufus May? You can google him and find out more. He has a revolutionary way of dealing with voices and he is well worth checking out. I think you need to find a new way to approach your thoughts.

I

Inconsiderate

Just an idea

You could try out the most ridiculous thought you can think of, or maybe something extremely perverse. By the reaction of your perception you can then at least tell whether people can actually read your mind. Because if they could, their reaction to weird af thoughts would be visible.

embleton

embleton

My own thoughts are the projection of telepathy which is out of synchronisation with time and space. You hear a voice from the future or past or broadcast thought that into the past or into the future.

It's not harmful and an understanding that nobody can read one's thoughts immediately they are broadcast or received is conforming for me. Keep in there and don't let it worry you that is the important thing, and don't get scared.

Q

QueenMaria

So I’ve been hearing voices for 5 yrs and I take rexulti the strongest dose for my schizophrenia. Hallucinations are not the only symptom I have but the most persistent and troubling symptom. Please advice me on what to do. So when I’m around ppl or get stressed I “think” that people hear what I think bc I get the sense that my thoughts are louder and directed into peoples minds. And then I hear those people comment or talk about what I think. I can choose wether I engage them or not but I can’t stop them from talking. A lot of times I jut hear people’s names out loud in my head when I think about them or sometimes I’ll hear people’s names unexepectedly and then I automatically start to hear theses people’s voices and they can hear my thoughts. Like they are transported into my head. My most familiar voices are helpful and always there they helped me organixe the voices by giving them spots in my head so I can more easily tell who’s who’s. It’s uncomfortable to think it’s really telepathy and not me just making it up. I’m scared bc what if it’s true?

How would you deal with this?
Should I talk back to the voices?
Am I horrible for my thoughts?
What am I hearing if it’s not REAL people? WHO?
——I want to know more about this......if possible if this mail is still active....I want to know more about this what your experiencing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Hearing Voices Forum 15
Y Hearing Voices Forum 10
hopefulthinking Hearing Voices Forum 2