• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thought Broadcasting/Telepathy/Synchronicity/Gang Stalking/etc.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

Hi, I am so thankful that these posts are kept on there, would any of you understanding folk be willing to form a support and awareness group for affected victims, to get a handle on this.

Would love to hear from any true experiencers of this.

Thank you
I dont know if its okay to post this here but we have a discord to discuss thought broadcasting / telepathy in detail, your all welcome to join Join the Find The Others Discord Server!

J

jonnyc55

Synchronicity has been crazy obvious to me.

I drove out of my driveway, went into the middle of the road, saw a kid lock stare with me, as I drove off, past him, I put my middle finger out of the car to that kid behind my car (him still staring).

A week or two later, within 50 yards circa of where I did that to that kid, a car drives past me, and some teen sticks his middle finger out of the car at me, when it went past me, like I did to that kid.

The chances of someone sticking a middle finger out of the car at me is extremely small. But for that to happen 1 to 2 weeks, 50 yards from the spot I did it to a kid says it all.

That's synchronicity, no other way of putting it. I've had a lot of paralleled events like this that ticks lots of boxes.

I ran after that car, in which the kid put his middle finger out at me, hoping they pull over, to take me on. The car pulls over down the road, I'm thinking they want a fight with me then, so I continue to run at the car (parked now), a police car drives past, I take it as a omen to stop, but I continue, the kid gets out of the car and I push him strongly in his chest, he was on the curb of a road, could of got ran over. I say why the f**k you put your middle finger out at me, him and his buddies denied it. His mate gets out, punches me in the face, and I put my finger in his eye, that stops the fight.

If these events weren't parallels, they should not exist. You could say life is trying to prove things to you, It proved these people are unaware, I really don't think the kid in the car had any idea about my middle finger action. But I pushed him on the basis of entertaining a sensation of my previous karma. As if entertaining a force. Rather than his full conscious awareness of my previous events.

These events happen but they shouldn't if they didn't exist. So maybe there is evil in this world. Maybe we are aliens, and then there is the mastermind aliens who look similar to us, who walk among us, herding us, staying secret. Our purpose is to suffer and create suffering. The mastermind 'similars' make sure of it. The reason we would look similar to them, it's easier to control something you know well.

Anyway, these parallels or synchronicity events are simply shocking. But after that conflict I did feel they can't be consciously aware of previous events you've gone through. Only via a force that strings it together. In which they don't understand the middle mans (this force) reasoning but rather act on sensation, maybe this sensation is brought out about by something.

J

jonnyc55

Why would you get physica for a middle finger?
I wanted to poke the eyes of some teens, I didn't like them, I found their eyes cocky, energetic and impossible. Also I was thinking that people's eyes hold that impenetrable soul, made immune by karma which they use in their gaze, that irked me. On top of this, the fact that I felt the kid went through with entertaining some karmic force against me. So this gave me some buffer in my head that the kid isn't just some innocent teen but a biological machine that entertains forces that control him like a puppet, a puppet that was there to get at me. A puppet that follows karma, irritatingly so. So the human element I was able to push to the side.

This was all the emotions I felt at that time.

It was an over reaction I admit. And I did ultimately choose to go through with it on a choice. My choice was based on the first paragraph's reasonings.

I've learnt from it, these people won't be purely conscious of previous events personal to me. Even though it really does feel like it and that their actions line up with it, pretty much perfectly.

I just focus on my personal problems with finding meaning in life now. That being made my sole problem. I ignore eye contact with a lot of people or keep it reduced. I still struggle with finding my place in that domain, balancing restraint and liberation of gaze.
Thought broadcasting plays a big role in it. Fear of my mind being read, fear of them watching me read their mind. The eye contact makes it seem all too real for me still.

Z

Zuiese

Hello,

I am glad I stumbled on this, now this isn't happening to me but it is happening to my boyfriend. Watching him go through this breaks my heart. I hate that he sees things that are not there. Please give me advice on how I can help him. Or things I should not say and what could I say. I cry when he thinks someone is in the car and he is trying to push them out and nobody is there. My heart is broken please help
Hi, I hope your doing fine, Have you read the blogs as they may shed insight into what your parter is experienced as it may be tricky to understand in reality.

This may be a good starting point.