• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thought Broadcasting/Telepathy/Synchronicity/Gang Stalking/etc.

G

George10111

To add to that as well, most bad things that have happened when I'm around I've been blamed for even though they were completely not my fault. So not only do people single me out in almost every situation and make me feel dumb but people also like to attach fault and blame to me, everything is George's fault, or George is a funny retard lets make fun of him. :cry:

I put up with this day in and day out, just dealing with constant personal attacks from people and as a result I'm more terrified of the world then ever to be honest and as a result I have self medicated and have had eating disorders. Sorry about all that up there just needed to let out.

G

Gregor Samsa

No need to apologize, that's the purpose of this thread and the forum as a general. I'm also fed up with the harassment that comes with my thought broadcasting issue. Just wish things were explained, all they do is leave you in torment trying to figure out what's even happening.

B

Boring

I just feel like I'm a turnoff to everyone but I'm just learning now officially that I am happy by myself and if people are going to judge me that badly I'd be better off without them anyway.
I feel the exact same way, most times.

K

kingYee

To add to that as well, most bad things that have happened when I'm around I've been blamed for even though they were completely not my fault. So not only do people single me out in almost every situation and make me feel dumb but people also like to attach fault and blame to me, everything is George's fault, or George is a funny retard lets make fun of him. :cry:

I put up with this day in and day out, just dealing with constant personal attacks from people and as a result I'm more terrified of the world then ever to be honest and as a result I have self medicated and have had eating disorders. Sorry about all that up there just needed to let out.
I'm right there with you my friend.. especially the feeling of being an outcast all of a sudden, like i'm just really out of place. much love my friend, your welcome here.

R

Ramle941

Permafried, thank you for this. I've been waiting for another one to come on cause every other person that speaks about experiences like ours somehow disappears. Before i go on about how i believe its real please check out my posts in the 'hearing voices' section, the thread is labeled 'Daily Rant'. Also welcome to the forum, i think i read your post earlier about you being new here but have been reading tons of threads. I too believe in this really being telepathy & it also unlocked during my 'using' phase. It isn't a delusion no matter how many people say its not real, especially the family members who in turn respond to us in telepathy. I'm at the point right now of just misery, I can't stop calling everyone in my head & ofc i can't handle it so i'm spewing out insults or intrusive thoughts. I just quit a job cause each of my new coworkers responded back to me as i called their names in my head, you know how it is.. the disturbing, delusional, sick barrage of thoughts is insane ain't it? i know this all to well cause i just get so freaked out that it comes out like mental vomit. I really would like to speak more about this with you & hope that you get more accustomed to being here, its a great forum with great people. Plus, like i said, the people that believe in this telepathy usually don't stay long & i really want to know more about this.. I know you've probably seen all the forums of telepathy & thought broadcasting & there is never any solutions.. meds/meditation .. never the mechanics yknw? .. Also, you hardly get anybody from the receiving end commenting on those forums, there was one here, her name was Nikita but she only told me to keep my mind clear & nothing will get broadcasted... that isn't enough for me. I'm about to go to work (new job -_-) so I hope we can compare experiences/notes when i get back. kk ttyl
Finally I have found someone else who real broadcasting and not the delusion.Please contact me and we can talk about our experiences.I live in an apartment and my neighbors constantly harass me and repeat my embarrassing thoughts.I also had to quit working and I hardly go outside.Please contact me,let’s help eachother

Q

qwerty1234

Why was my post deleted 'as requested' according to the notifications? I did not want my post deleted...

I believe in telepathy, synchronicity and broadcast thoughts, and my hospital doctors concurred that they themselves believe in sixth sense.

S

Smokedurgrass21

I've been researching this "mental health issue" for a couple months now. I've had a pretty normal life for the most part until about a year ago, I ran into some drug use after graduating high school in texas. In the middle of this tragic drug usage I recently came to the realization that my father and also friends could actually hear some my random thought outbursts or even replies or comments to conversations. So far the only thing that makes it simmer down is xanax. I used to to love smoking weed, since this telepathy/thought broadcasting came to about a year ago it makes me think super hard and the thought broadcasts Way worse. So I try not to smoke weed anymore. However this has made me somewhat of an outcast and has affected my life greatly In a negative way. The only way to be most normal is xanax that I do not have a prescription for. I wish I could stop this.

L

linus

Wow, it must be hard for you. It is a known fact that for a lot of people weed is triggering serious mental health issues, so if you got this alarm you have to completely cut off this and also any other drugs and even alcohol. I am sure you could get a prescription for what you need if you go to a psychiatrist, but the most important thing would be to tell that med everything that you experienced so you can get a tailored treatment. I don't understand this "outcast" issue, if you are accepted because you smoke weed, then you shouldn't be in such a "circle of friends" in the first place. I didn't drink alcohol until I was in my 30s and I tagged along fine with my drunk friends..

T

theduder

Olanzapine worked for my thought broadcasting.

J

Justatheory

A comforting thought in such a situation: Man, who the hell are you? Are you a journalist in some repressing regime or something? A rich businessman with a controversial past? A whistleblower about military secrets or something?

There are so many more important people out there and nobody has time to deal even with those. People are busy, they don't have time to think about their family members, let alone about you. You're the last guy on the list. We're 7.5 billion out there and there is room for us all under the sun. As long as you're not a journalist in Turkmenistan or something, stay chill.

A

AvaGrace

I'm creating this thread in order to discuss and hear opinions on what I can only reliably describe as people interacting with one's thoughts in some way. I'm desperate to understand what the hell is happening. I mean, I can't believe humanity is actually in the dark about a phenomenon that is absolutely real and basically the most interesting thing we have come across so far as a species (in my opinion, of course). I would love to read anybody's take on this, especially if you've been through something similar.

For me, it all started in the later half of last year. My worsening depression and the drugs I was taking (mostly weed and alcohol) were starting to take its toll on my psyche, and I could feel nothing but anguish and mental discomfort at every waking moment. After a bad acid trip the delusions an paranoia started. At first it just felt like people nearby were talking about me, and it went from neutral to demeaning and derogatory really quickly. All of a sudden I couldn't be outside without having people talk about me and accuse me of being someone I am not. Taking the bus or the train were like hell for a few months, especially when I noticed that people were supposedly listening to my thoughts and my perception went from delusion of reference to thought broadcasting. Then there was this one time when I got high on some good weed with some friends and was lying down on a mattress with a sleeping mask, just thinking, when all of a sudden I start listening to them in my head an we talk for some time. This is when I started really thinking about what in the world was happening to me. I became obsessed and this was all that was in my head, day and night, for months. To make matters worse, my parents sent me to a rehab clinic because I wasn't going to university and work. I spent three months there, and the first month or so was torture. Every night as I tried to sleep the other guys there and the guards all had a good time having a laugh over my thoughts, and I was locked with a bunch of other people making remarks about my thoughts and myself all day long. The meals with everyone together in the cafeteria were also very distressing. During the worst times there my mind became a depressing pit of sick, disturbing, crazy, delusional thoughts. I was trying to mentally communicate with the people, the wind and at night even with damn cricket sounds. Anyways, after the first month or so I started getting better. I don't know if it was the medication I was taking there (Risperidone and Citalopram) or the fact that I stopped doing drugs altogether (this is what I suspect), but the thought broadcasting, synchronicity, spiritual awakening, gang stalking, whatever (I had been over hundreds of theories at this point) actually stopped. After I got out a couple of weeks went by and hung out with some friends and consumed some alcohol and weed, which made it all come back, but this time I managed to deal with it.

Fast forward a few months of crazy experiences and getting used to them and I can actually say I'm learning to live with it. The depraved intrusive thoughts are getting better and I don't think I'm depressed anymore. Also, now it happens only sometimes, but when I smoke weed now it gets too real and I usually can't deal with it without thinking a bunch of bad stuff. The worst thing is that I still don't understand what is happening at all. I know it's real, as I've collected enough anecdotal evidence to convince myself that it is, but I still don't know what, how or why it's happening. I have read every single theory out there about it, and there are some convincing ones like the one that somehow people unconsciously listen to the thoughts and answer them without even knowing it's happening, but there are times when it just seems like they are plainly conscious of what you're thinking, which is painful to think of when you consider that it happens with friends and family as well.
Started happening to me a couple years ago. I started seeing things. Hearing ppls thoughts. Knowing ppl hear mine. I figure I opened a door to dark along my path of destruction to myself. I gave my life back to God. Changed everything. Became a better person. I had to go through a war in my mind for a very long time. I stand on God’s promises and have found peace now. I hear the ppl that hear our thoughts are from a dark place and the ppl that see our thoughts are the ones that changed and gave their lives to God. I see things. It’s all very crazy to me. Took a long time not to obsesses over it all. Be blessed everyone 💗 prayers for all those like me.....

S

Social Experiment

Finally I have found someone else who real broadcasting and not the delusion.Please contact me and we can talk about our experiences.I live in an apartment and my neighbors constantly harass me and repeat my embarrassing thoughts.I also had to quit working and I hardly go outside.Please contact me,let’s help eachother
There's no such thing as a thought broadcasting delusion and infact all delusions probably have some truth to them, it's in the character of truth to be strange in its novelty in the way that the normal masses-approved narrative and facts aren't. Making a distinction between thought broadcasting and thought broadcasting delusions does nothing but further fracture the understanding of a common shared experience between all thoughtbroadcasters while delegitimizing the thoughtbroadcasters who either have wilder stories or are bad at explaining and translating their experience over text or language. Of course there are plants to obscure everything even more, but no one goes from zero to 100 like that, from joe average to otherwordly delusions. Everyone has a story.

R

Ravin5804

Hello,

I am glad I stumbled on this, now this isn't happening to me but it is happening to my boyfriend. Watching him go through this breaks my heart. I hate that he sees things that are not there. Please give me advice on how I can help him. Or things I should not say and what could I say. I cry when he thinks someone is in the car and he is trying to push them out and nobody is there. My heart is broken please help

Z

Zuiese

Hi, I am so thankful that these posts are kept on there, would any of you understanding folk be willing to form a support and awareness group for affected victims, to get a handle on this.

Would love to hear from any true experiencers of this.

Thank you

Hello,

I am glad I stumbled on this, now this isn't happening to me but it is happening to my boyfriend. Watching him go through this breaks my heart. I hate that he sees things that are not there. Please give me advice on how I can help him. Or things I should not say and what could I say. I cry when he thinks someone is in the car and he is trying to push them out and nobody is there. My heart is broken please help

L

linus

This is a forum about mental health, why shouldn’t these messages kept here?