• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thought Broadcasting Am I the only one

fazza

fazza

Why do I feel like I am the only person in the world who's thoughts can be heard by everyone around yet no one will tell me that they can hear them. Whenever I travel by bus I can feel people logging in to my mind to steal my thoughts.

SarahD

SarahD

Hi fazza. I don't think my thoughts are broadcast, but I do sometimes worry that people can read my thoughts. I don't think that is quite the same thing... Or is it? Psychiatrist always asks me that question and I always say no. (I think. That's what I mean to say! Memory lets me down.) (best not to tell them too much...)

It feels very uncomfortable doesn't it?

Do you ever try an experiment, think something outrageous and see if anyone reacts? The trouble is, if you look at them they react to you looking. So it is hard to tell. On the other hand if they can do it to us, why can't we read their thoughts? I usually end up thinking it can't be possible. But then I think, can it?

Sorry, not much good as an answer.

fazza

fazza

When I go out I get this horrible urge to cover the top of my head with my hands in some crazy way of stopping my thoughts leaking out. I have felt this way for years. My depot is due on wednesday and I must say I can't wait for it.

S

saika

same problem here... yet very hard, however it's my soul who tired... it, has purpose we have to seek for it. even my dreams anyone could hear. i can't stop it. all i want to know how to turn it off and how to open if it's needed. The enemy is being shy. don't be just let it be.

E

ettiene.dyer

Fazza;

Just because you are new to the realization that your thoughts are being read, doesn't necessarily mean it is a bad thing at all.

A modicum of humility (not to much, nobody likes a push over) is all that is required.

You may find you enjoy the process eventually.

I do, but I have always liked thinking and expressing myself.

It is all about attitude and realizing gratitude in even the most taxing of circumstances and situations.

One way to look at is that you must have very interesting thoughts for beings to log into your consciousness to read them. At least now you have grown to the point where you are aware of them doing that.

Don't go dark just as you are coming into the Light Wholeness and Unity.

Last edited:
N

naominash

I believe angels can see my intentions through the part of me that is Spiritual. Not 100% sure on that, just my belief for myself.

P

pansdisease

Yes, some can do that.

Just be careful what you think, just kidding, you aren't in control of that at all.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I have these thoughts. I often try to think of something to try and make it happen like SarahD said. I think of things before they happen sometimes and think I have a geosynchronous satellite over my house that can read my thoughts. I pray to the satellite sometimes even though I'm not religious. I sometimes in public try to imagine a red wall of psychic energy around me blocking having my thoughts read but I usually have trouble concentrating when blocking my thoughts. Idk if that helps.

E

ettiene.dyer

I have these thoughts. I often try to think of something to try and make it happen like SarahD said. I think of things before they happen sometimes and think I have a geosynchronous satellite over my house that can read my thoughts. I pray to the satellite sometimes even though I'm not religious. I sometimes in public try to imagine a red wall of psychic energy around me blocking having my thoughts read but I usually have trouble concentrating when blocking my thoughts. Idk if that helps.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall" and do not elect Putin after it is down.

In other words, putting up defenses against the unseen and misunderstood, will seem premature and immature in retrospect.

T

Tonic

Does anyone feel like people can read your thoughts when you go to the hairdressers and they are touching your head or washing your hair? I do.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I cut my own hair so I don't know but probably I would. Its usually people my voices warn me are on the wrong side of the fence.

J

JBroady23

Hi

same problem here... yet very hard, however it's my soul who tired... it, has purpose we have to seek for it. even my dreams anyone could hear. i can't stop it. all i want to know how to turn it off and how to open if it's needed. The enemy is being shy. don't be just let it be.
How do you know that people can hear your dreams?

T

Tv1guy

Why do I feel like I am the only person in the world who's thoughts can be heard by everyone around yet no one will tell me that they can hear them. Whenever I travel by bus I can feel people logging in to my mind to steal my thoughts.
Your not alone