• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Those Autumn/Winter nightime blues,/Fluxoetine treatment

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Although not necessarily to do with dark nights, I had taken Fluxoetine for other reasons, such as irritliby through skin conditons/problems, and the very wetter weather. i was becoming increasingly tired, whilst on Fluoxetine, and levelling off from last night, yesterday, wait for it, I am very less tired this evening.

Apart from the fact i had provoking anxieties, regarding our road being dug u p, for cabelling purposes.

I am able to enjoy Thursday evening much much better.

Take care all,

Have a g ood overnight all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I thought I would update on things;

Due to the weather low, and very dull, and weat her wise darker, for the day yes terday, and I was feeling low along of the weather, I decided, very early on, during the course of the mid morning, from 10am onwards, that at 10, I took a dose of Fluxoetine.

Boy, did I sleep longer than usual. And typically as ever, whilst having taken Fluxoetine, very tired during the day today.

The late afternoon, I made and had my reduction for tiredness energy b vitamins and a hint of gurana drink, and I have been very much better, more alert since from 5/5.30pm onwards.

Mental health wise, no I'm fine, very well, no unforseen szchiophrenia problems at all.

Just very tired, from the Fluxoetine dose.

And, as I was asleep very much so, just have been unable to workout this morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I am very well, mental health wise, (just coughing t hough, I had something, and went down the wrong route) i have been irritible somewhat, I haven't taken my supplement though, it has been the case of ears irritiblity.

I have got a GP appointment booked, for in the new year, to find out, whether, thre isn't a different anti dpressant brand and I was never on Fluxoetine for mental health anyhow, for a different set of problems, and one which won't have me so sleepier and very tired virtually all day, and also, I am on a alerting med, for mental health, can never feel too alert, after taking Fluxoetine, and having taken the following day, Abilify.

Anyway, I shall report, and it is an advanced appointment I'll prefer, in the New year on the 14th, of January, and I'll debrief you all, my findings following on from the appointment. The change of brand, should be able to be written up f rom the GP, seeing that it was the GP who wrote up the Fluxoetine, in the first place, and it never was for mental health.

i'll come back to this postish in the New Year, with my report.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Feeling very low wea ther wise, I decided to take a dose of Fluxoetine, to nip in the bud, earlier on, whilst then based from then onwards at home, was frightened a bit before hand, about sleeping slightly too long, then, I do need my sleep. Tomorrow shall be a better weather day. I shan't take again, if I can avoid, not until Thursday, I need to be very alert and with it, for the day for typing volunteering Tuesday, and the envelope filling and labelling task on the Wednesday, this forth coming week.

Not working out tomorrow, recovering from working out f rom today.

Oh, szchiphrenia based mental health wise, fine, no problems to report.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I was starting to feel moderate - severe irritible, I hadn't taken the fluxoetine for that reason, when I had taken it, and to my astonishment, about from 6pm, and I was feeling irritible from the time of 4.30 and 6pm, I felt what, it's absolutely, horrendously pouring. I felt, no wonder, I was that irritible.

Anyway, after when the Fluxoetine had kicked off within my system, I have been able to hear my very favourite musical, and knitting.

I'll return to do a debrief, around about 9.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

At about 8pm, I was feeling severe irritible. So I thought, I took a dose of my Supplment, to help me feel more settled down, and pleasantly and happier sure enough, it kicked in, and it's doing its job.

I am very much more finer now, owing to Chiropody on Friday, I couldn't have my daily nighttime baths, so finally, I was able to have one from about half an hour ago, in the meantime, I am relaxed down thoroughly now.

I shan't keep on here for too long, I want to catch up with my musicals/music listening, and knitting, I'll return back, about all being well 10.30pm. Otherwise, if I am feeling tired, at that point, I'll leave it for in the morning tomorrow, can't guarantee what sort of time, in the earlier morning.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

E

exyz

Hello to you Natalie, I hope that you have a settled night tonight. All good wishes to you:)

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks, Hi to Exyz,

I am much much better. Have happily been listening to music and knitting.

I have a feeling that when I workout on Tuesday, I'll do an extra harder within dance workout, low impact dance this is.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I was feeling very unsettled somewhat, and couldn't quite put my finger onto the button for the reason why, I'm happy regarding the change over, to can't remember the spelling of sorry for the new software, so I'm not too anxious now, i didn't know whether even if it was external factors, that I had a unsettling few weeks, both in at home, and recently outside external factors, so I thought I know what I'll do, I'll take my 7.5ml liquid dose of my Fluxoetine to help me out, and, (apologies, I was just aware suddenly of fireworks, giving me a jump), right away almost, the Fluxoetine is helping.

i have a GP appointment oin Thursday, to find out if there isn't a type of antidepressant, which doesn't cause so much tiredness, for through during the daytime. I have a hunch there might not be, it's a chance I'll take when attending in the surgery.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

Since taking the Fluxoetine, we had mad fireworks going off, they then terminated at 7.30pm, or thereabouts, so I have peace and quiet again, both mother and i separately can't settle what with the fireworks, which were most oddest time, for that, I thought.

On a positive note, the fluoxetine is still working in my system, working to keep me more settle down.

Listening to music, and whilst logged in to MHF, and on line in general for a short while.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very low and it might be connected to some weather up coming this evening and I'll need to double check the weather forcast soon, I have just taken my dose of Fluxoetine, and right away, it's lifted me up.

Best regards all,

oh and hopefully, listening to music and knitting this early evening onwards.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very much lifted. I have been listening to music and knitting, i was so low today, by way of the weather, i just felt I had to take Fluxoetine to help me out.

Should have better evening, than, compare to the afternoon, today.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very low and irritible.

For the very low, I took my dose of Fluxoetine, I have now been perkier this evening, since I took the dose at 7.30pm, and also for the irritibilty, I took 1 spoon of my supplment.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am much better this evening, I was very low, and spaced out and separately, i took a dose of Fluxoetine, 7.5ml liquid, and also later on, Evening Primrose. With the two combined, I am feeling much more calmer and lifted away f rom low because of the weat her at the moment, for a couple of days, ahead, from now, and irritiblity.

I have been h appily switched, off, list ening to music, and knitting, also, I had to keep awares, today, because my fat her was working at his computer, and just in case he was in a bit of a rut, techincally, I'd be able to help him out, so I hadn't lis tened to much music in the day, this afternoon, for that reason also. Anyway, I'm calmer this evening. And feeling much brighter away from feeling low.