• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Those Autumn/Winter nightime blues,/Fluxoetine treatment

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to mental health problems whilst away, and also travelling back to home in all day wet on Saturday, I have been severely irritible, and leading almost which isn't at all like me, into slight depression, and what with the autum/winter nightime blues literally starting to bite, I felt, right, I'll take a dose of Fluxoetine, and I have had boils problems up also, generally about me, aggravated by too many sweet deserts away on cruise, so irritiblity wise on that front, as well, and I'll monitor if there is a slight improvement, also I haven't been sleeping well overnight since return to home, not very far from me, near me, there's a house with very bright security house lighting, and it stems from there, right over, to just about my house, and a typical situation, that I am in a upstairs room, at rear of property, and I just can't at the moment, keep very much asleep the whole night through.

So I took a dose of Fluxoetine, and I'll see how I'll be, in the morning, hopefully much much better.

I always thought that we had a section, unless I'm wrong, moderators please correct me if required, on Seasonal Affective Disorders, and I couldn't see where there was a section for that, so I thought I'll file under Mental health medication treatments, even though I was never prescribed Fluxoetine, not for mental health purposes.

Current forcast review; Finer, I am now very much better, happily typing away lol, preparing this post for the medications treatment thread. I am beginning to feel less irritible now.

I'll return to debrief, might not be until about 3pm, or so, tomorrow afternoon, oops, 4pm.

Have a good evening all, I have been musical listening and knitting, from 7.45pm, this evening, andmore to come, in general easy listening music, too.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am much much better this morning. I slept just about very well overnight, and my autum/winter dark nights mood has improved greatly.

I do intend on getting a salsacise workout done again, today, late afternoon. It will have to be late, i woke up a bit later than intended, well much later, and also parents will be out for my father's GP appointment.
I can't explain at the moment regarding father's health aspect.

Have a good day all, I'll return to debrief as planned, round about 4pm,
or so.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am much much better this evening, have been easing into music listening and knitting, now at 6.10pm, it's still bright, so I'm happier in terms of as far as daylight longer is concerned. I'll take another dose of Fluxoetine, this evening.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just as a precaution, and yesterday we think, at home was so dull, became darker earlier, that I took a dose today of Fluxoetine, 7.5ml liquid, suspension.

Overall, I'm very well, and in terms of boils, very less irritible, so much better plus infections via my back. The infections on my back, were driving me mad, for so long = anyway much much better.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Morning Folks,

I was veyr tired last night, busier in the morning of the day in at home, and also cutting back and down on cola diet cola drinks, what with those autum nightime dark nights crept upon earlier, now, I retired for the night much much earlier.

I am feeling bright and refreshed this morning.

Hopefully, I'll take things easier today, and just by listening to music, and knitting, and out on any shopping errands for either mother, or myself.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am much much better this evening. I am not so irritible, having had a bath earlier evening, and also last night, I retired for the night, very early, about 8pm, so I have been feeling brighter, and much more refreshed for today. I am levelling off, from the Fluxoetine, for the time being. I'll sense that also, my unsettled and irritible feelings, might have been due to the weather, and boy noticing from a window, has it been pouring t his evening!

Will resume listening to music/musicals, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Evening Folks,

I'm pleased to say I'm very well this evening.

My nasal and sinuses are very much improved, I had a echinacea and peach tea earlier on today, a hot drink, and irritiblity wise I'm pleased to report, I am very much better.

Quite to the contrast of yesterday evening, I still happen to be up and about this evening. So overall less tired, and much much better.

I'm now owing to the weather in particular, levelling off from not taking the Fluxoetine, which was, never designed for my mental health anyhow, for a different set of problems, about me. Back up to 2011, and I am glad that I had been to the GP about those problems back in 2011, or otherwise, I could have well and truly been stuck, with my in this respect I'll mention, my PMT emtional problems within the PMT, which were often worse, when away on holiday in those years, earlier, before 2011, back to being away in the States.

Have been following listening to music this evening, and knitting, whilst signed out from MHF, yep, even though whilst offline, you all are being thought of, from posters and new posters, through to moderating teams, and forum admin. You all do such brilliant hard work, with a lot of effort, which goes into, and I for one, being a very well mental health character, can and do very much appreciate. Even though offline whilst signed out from MHF, spiritually, you are all remembered, by me.

Hopefully, and I haven't done a weather check, for the upcoming weekend, that this present spell of weather shall veer off, and hopefully althought would i have t hought too soon, brighter days might be ahead. Watch this space, for after I have done a weather check, this evening, and I'll debrief up.

Overall, my main major major mental health statuses, are very well behaving.

Have a good evening, all, try not to work too hard, now! complimentary laughing.
Overnight working I mean, if at all. Which reminds me, now i haven't hardly seen any posts or notifications, from Mayfair, i do hope that Mayfair, is well as can be expected.

Best Regards, All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Evening Folks,

I'm very well, in terms of feeling very irritible, earlier in the week, and almost feeling very depressed feeling.

I have levelled off from the Fluoxetine, from Thursday, and I have been fine.

I'm well.

Take care all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, though generally speaking, I just don't like this time of year, in terms of those earlier dark nights, and type of weather setting in, either stormy, or the dreaded snow and ice.

My own mental health conditions are very well, no p roblems there.

Will very much settle down for the evening, knitting, and listening to music/musicals combined.

I'll do a debrief, at around 10pm.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I t hink, with the situation with father, and also the type of the weather this evening I've just noticed wet apparently raining, we're in, and also generally the start up of this time of year, and what with the clocks going back, I had to have resulted into taking a dose of Fluxoetine, myself, to help me out for this evening.

Hopefully in a short while after I logg out, I'll ease into music/musicals listening and knitting.

Couldn't possibly get my chair fitness done, now, it's too late on during the evening.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I should say, i meant that regarding father, regarding his high blood pressure problems, at the moment, that's what i meant.

Very much thanks, to the Fluoxetine, I have been able to settle down into music listening and knitting.

It has helped me to feel more lifted, and more calmer, the fluxoetine this is.

At this time, I am much much better feeling low, and slightly irritible wise, than compared to, how I hadn't been earlier this evening.

Best Regards All.

Natalie.

Last edited:
N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I know I was unwell with tension headaches last week.

Maybe in the main, what with father unwell at present, and in accordance to our monitor, he's been having higher blood pressure, and as also dad was feeling concerned, that the GP thought he woudl do blood tests, and take things from there, I noticed just this week in review mode, I have been pacing, whether if this is through acute anxiety, I wouldn't know, anyway, I have taken my anti depressant not for mental health dose FLuxoetine, and I'll note whether and for tomorrow night in time for, around evening meal time, after being assurred or reassurred, from mum and dad, and brother's concerned about his blood sugar levels, so I shall see tomorrow evening, how I'll then be.

Plus, I have been very very tired, today, first off, GP appointment, then my meeting in the North West of London areas.

Also I had a pleasantly, a hot cooked home made meat meal, this evening, so having that, slightly wore me out even more. Complimentary laughing.

I am noticing while preparing this post and having taken the Fluxoetine dose, I am feeling less pacy, and more calmer.

Have a good night all,

I have been listening to music and knitting, and remembering my strong mutual admirer, and off course, MHF too.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm much brighter no more headaches, and more calmer, now that my dad's blood results have come back, and the results are that he is a absolutely a picture of perfect health, hmm, I wonder about that still, what with the high blood pressure, over a few weeks before the hols, and just after, his vitamin d is a bit low, and apparently his blood sugar was fine, although brother and I aren't so keen about the figure mentioned.

i had rested before dinner, listened to a musical, and knitted.

Will be knitting more this evening, and listening to general music.

And off course, tuning into MHF.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Certainly a great improvement compared to how I hadn't been last week, and the week before.

My tension headaches and or boil headaches have now gone, and I am less irritible, and much brighter.

Following on regarding dad's gp appointment this afternoon, what with the so much monitoring, in at home, and also concern for him, I am much much better this evening, and, I am not even pacing on floors walking t his is now. I think, having taken the Fluxoetine, last night, was a big help for me.

We will be joined by brother and his girlfriend next weekend, mum doesn't wish to cook, and might do an involved afternoon tea, and or we will go out to lunch. I'm not too sure where, probably our usual, in the Whetstone area, at the end of the day, even though awkward to park.

I'm looking forward to getting a normal workout done, over this weekend.

Have a good evening all, oh and I'll level off from the Fluxoetine this evening.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was feeling so irritible, and low, weather basically, that I took my full wack of a dose of Fluxoetine.

I'm now better.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to the weather, I'd been feeling unsettled, Iincreased my mental health med dose by 5ml, to 25ml, and also, I put on my very favourite musical, and the two methods combined, have helped me to feel more settled.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Following on f rom such an itchy and irritible time, yesterday, plus I had my evening bath also, with softening for skin lotion only in the bath, and also the weather has greatly improved, I am much much better today irritiblity wise, and although i had a bout of sinuses up, from about 9am this morning.

i have taken in fact as a precaution, 25ml, for today.

I have been busier getting general housework done for parents. I have to happily do ano ther round of housework, in about half an hour or so, time.

I have also been listening to music and knitting.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Certainly a greater improvement, hardly irritible, and itchy, I think thanks owing to my softening for skin lotion, for the bath last night. And also the weather had greatly improved. I feel, easier on both counts.

Well, I couldn't get round to getting the 2nd and final house chores I happily help out with of the day, it was getting a bit gloomier at 4pm, so we agreed, I'd leave i for either tomorrow, or on Sunday, when it is daylight natural.

I will settle down this evening, to musicals/music listening and knitting, oh and something I caught in a paper this read in which dad had a page open of, and I'll agree to this; Knitting is very de-stressing, I hadn't read the article myself, i believe though, there might some element of truth, in that.

I am hoping i'll get to workout over the weekend, on Sunday, or tomorrow in at home.

Have a good evening all,

I'll return, about 8.30/9pm,

Best Regards, All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I had an idea, and I was feeling very unsettled weather (hence what with the terrible dark clouds, and very wet weather for an hour wit hin) that I felt oh i know, I'll h ave a dose full whack, of my 7.5ml liquid, to help me out to feel more settled, more calmer, and de-irritible. I have been finer, since taking the dose.

I started to have my round of musicals/music on, and knitting and suddenly i realised, I bought a couple of pots of fruit jelly, blackcurrant flavour, in which I have just had one. This is another thing, which I've overlooked into my journal in Wellbeing, I am increasing my fruit - so jellys, intake a bit as well.

I am still hoping that earlier evening as long as the fireworks, have veered off, now, I'll do my chair fitness workout.

Become very darker for the afternoon now, I would rather not know.

Have a good afternoon,all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Althouigh it becomes darker very earlier now, and now tha the Fireworks have veered off, I am very much better. I don't now need to take the Fluxoetine.

Finally this evening, from about 9pm, and after I washed and restyled myh air, with hairdryer, I have been able to listen to musical and knit.

I am trying now to retrial me, on 20ml of med, now that the worst of the bad weather hopefully has veered off.

Have a good overnight all,

Best Regards All.

Natalie.