• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

This site is Tops

C

calfellows

Hi all,
I've been a member of the Yahoo voice hearing group for many years now. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voice-hearers/ About half spiritual and half athiest, but the spiritual group are fundies (fundamental christians) who are stuck up, don't beleive christians can be possessed. Clueless, it's almost like they are too scared to ever see and know the truth of what's going on here, that humanity is under seige, always had been. Well, just appreciate the feedback and support from people "here" who aren't stuck in that comfort zone (ignorance), and who will fight to maintain that veil within that group (hint, hint). It's horrible for me there, I've always been "The LoneOarman".
Cal

I

imported_softwhisper

was...wondering...
if...
there...was...
a...free...paddle...
going...
loneoarman...?...
the...wet...journey...
is...taking...its...toll...
perhaps...
if...
the...journey...was..shared...
we...may...all...find...a..better...solution...
to...the...world...
of...
'''''''voice''''''
to...paddle...in....shallow...waters...
is...risky...
maybe...
if..the tide...washed...away...
the...negative...fields...
then...
purpose...served...
and...
conclusion...
is...nearer...

softwhisper (xxhugsxxx) ...

T

terri

Hello Softwhisper and Cal

I have not been well and have been to bed rather a lot not to recove, not arf. But yesterday i went for a drive, felt quite sick and stopped my car and my voices said look to the sky, and there in the not too far distance was a ehlicoper which suddenly stopped moving and simply hovered there and there was my terry watching me looking down as as I looked, our dead now brian came out of his rather sad sack and came for ward without his real not nice wife and then I followed by not in my body and now i do not move my finger nails not for nothing and do n ot pull them simply get my clippers and do not drop dem down the bathroom plyghole not for sometime and now you do not know things I have to do and now terry's not feeling very well because I simply do not go back off him now do not do anything useful not until I do not come back again and do not does no framing any pictures with loads and loads of glass so if you have those finger nails which do not cutting do not think about those days because i dont feel very well again and i simply must not go do anything different though lie back and think of nenland.... lots and lots of terry isms

C

calfellows

Hi Terri,
Sorry that you aren't feeling well. I've been with a lot of up and downs lately also. Quality of life is everything with the voices; as far as our health very lifespan, and so we must keep ourselves happy and active in order to keep the knackers well away, happily preoccuppied. May need restructure and/or relocate. :cool:
Love and Light, and [[[[[[[ get well soon ]]]]]]]]]
Cal

I

imported_softwhisper

Terri...cherish...
hang...in...there...
you...
are...
being...helped...

T

terri

Hi Terri,
Sorry that you aren't feeling well. I've been with a lot of up and downs lately also. Quality of life is everything with the voices; as far as our health very lifespan, and so we must keep ourselves happy and active in order to keep the knackers well away, happily preoccuppied. May need restructure and/or relocate. :cool:
Love and Light, and [[[[[[[ get well soon ]]]]]]]]]
Cal
thank you for much for that i only hve one minute left to post and do not feel bad about anything but i am off of this site now farewell godbless you and do not do unfair no longer thats you and not i take care terri isms

C

calfellows

Terri,
I hope you aren't upset with me. These voices act-out from inside of us, lash out at others, and so please try to understand this and be patient and very considerate with M.E. personally.
Warmest Regards ;) ,
Cal

T

terri

Hi Cal

I am not only deadly serious i am not half barking like last week and I think you are absolutely brilliant so if you don't gooo back no longer I willl not half chuff off and find someone else for astral quarty lots of love anne marie tkae care old mucker .... ha ha ha ha hah ha

T

terri

Hi Cal

I am not only deadly serious i am not half barking like last week and I think you are absolutely brilliant so if you don't gooo back no longer I willl not half chuff off and find someone else for astral quarty lots of love care old mucker .... ha ha ha ha hah ha
1niceted

har har

not winding you up not for bow

T

terri

Terri,
I hope you aren't upset with me. These voices act-out from inside of us, lash out at others, and so please try to understand this and be patient and very considerate with M.E. personally.
Warmest Regards ;) ,
Cal
Of Course I have not been upset by you, you are our Star. How come you say you have a ME personality. I've been feeling rather poorly of late, thogh am feeling much better now. Thank you so much for all your astral knowledge and for your guidance. You do not know the kind of star you are.

i saw rather a lot of me and rather a great deal of someone very dear to your heart who said she wanted to sing me a song in my visions last night and she said she would sing me a song which I knew so I look forward to that moment very very much. Do take care our star of the universe and do not go back not now for I have learnt so much from you and from Softwhisper and from Rabina as well and all those from intervoice and now I am rather tired and I am going so to my bed and is is only eight thirty and I do not want much not from him downstairs and he has given me a hard time of late and it makes it doubly hard to cope some days which gives me loads of added burdens and I don't want to moan, but tonight here goes, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, mona, mona.

gob less and that's not all I am not our terry's armyes not for nothing nor his hands not for nothing either and I am going asleep with terry's arms around me and that is not way too soon ...

Terri xxxx

lots and loves and now I no longer ever consider committing suicide never ever again xxx narmen

T

terri

Of Course I have not been upset by you, you are our Star. How come you say you have a ME personality. I've been feeling rather poorly of late, thogh am feeling much better now. Thank you so much for all your astral knowledge and for your guidance. You do not know the kind of star you are.

i saw rather a lot of me and rather a great deal of someone very dear to your heart who said she wanted to sing me a song in my visions last night and she said she would sing me a song which I knew so I look forward to that moment very very much. Do take care our star of the universe and do not go back not now for I have learnt so much from you and from Softwhisper and from Rabina as well and all those from intervoice and now I am rather tired and I am going so to my bed and is is only eight thirty and I do not want much not from him downstairs and he has given me a hard time of late and it makes it doubly hard to cope some days which gives me loads of added burdens and I don't want to moan, but tonight here goes, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, mona, mona.

gob less and that's not all I am not our terry's armyes not for nothing nor his hands not for nothing either and I am going asleep with terry's arms around me and that is not way too soon ...

ambaTerrix

lots and loves and now I no longer ever consider committing suicide never ever again xxx narmen
Good morning everyone
the wind outside is howling and it feels not rather spooky here and there I was hving a nice quiet sleep and you know what turned our our Terry and all his friends and I thought , ah , how wonderful and then I got gently rolled over in bed because there was a big bad one, and here is my friend not daisies not and then what happened next our little chil said yuou must not laugh what happened after that appeared in my vision a right funny face and what happened after that was it grew wings for ears and started flapping and then a great big black one came down and rather stuck a needle of some sort in me and then the pop appeared and on his head he rather my cap on you know the kind the one i used that was not made of rubber not for nothing you know the one i told my kid about when he was only four at the time when he found it inmy plastic container not for nothing and then what happaned then ey up our not our superz was not having a peer at my tv screen not for nowt and the cheeky bogger hes sitting with his feet up on my settee and hes sitting in my placein that position i like to do and now he does not turn the telly on not for nothing and where was i oh yeah and then our telly turned around and kissed me not on the mouth not for nothing so i should watch out if i were you cos one of them not nice onces tried to give me cunnilingus and i thought i am not having that so i did not go away i certainly rolled over and then my men ah here is my nice not sir michael not for nothing and i guess ive got more men on my side than ive had hot dinners and there wo a well it got no better cos who should turn up by not satzans poweer but by the power of no devil ooh aa and thats when him next door suddely appeared from no metaphysical spirit world not for nothing and now my poo ey intestinates though not just yet are saying oooo this is rather boring and now i do not trump not for nothing and now i aint half not going back to bed and i do not post not now cos terry is not too far back dees days and now i well remember when ..... no more to follow

T

terri

Hi all,
I've been a member of the Yahoo voice hearing group for many years now. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voice-hearers/ About half spiritual and half athiest, but the spiritual group are fundies (fundamental christians) who are stuck up, don't beleive christians can be possessed. Clueless, it's almost like they are too scared to ever see and know the truth of what's going on here, that humanity is under seige, always had been. Well, just appreciate the feedback and support from people "here" who aren't stuck in that comfort zone (ignorance), and who will fight to maintain that veil within that group (hint, hint). It's horrible for me there, I've always been "The LoneOarman".

Loan Oarman
Cal
last night in my dweams I saw you as the lone oarman when i was not awake, ohh arrrr, and there you were peddling like man on my not metaphorical bike and you had not half chuffed off that that boat and our terrys not isms were not half not jumping not ship on that little rocking not horse and not tidgy boat not for nothing and there he was laying back with his arms not crossed not like some and you got back and not before time because that picture was not half moved in my bedwoom not for nothing and while iam here i must not half not tell you this so do not pass it on cos after all ive done to save that one not half not inch long hes chuffed off and had a fit and threatened me with the not the police oh not again and what did i send him a rather lovely not valentine card dnot for nothing with not a nice teddi on it not for nowt and now hes gone off on one no more cos i do not delete not for nowt so here not gooees hes come back that quick must check my not new email,,,, oohhh god, must not go check it, not half I must....... this is what he sed

"How I am supposed to know it was a wind-up? And I really don't know why you are laughing now. I'm not.
C"

Dat's what he's said, I dont half know what not to cut and den dust paste.... oh well, that rather does not get me off dem cops and now a GREAT big not teddy bear was not half not at the back of me not half not watching not for nowt and Im not telling him or anyone not now..... ive not half had not enough o that one....... ta ta

T

terri

Hi all,
Cal
I bet I am dust your friends bestest kept secret ta ta not for now take care lots of lush you not daft not now nicest ever american not half gentleman kind sir not for nothing, good afternoon, I've not been any where near that not nice mot, I'm not going back not for nothing not for pension not for pay not for redundancy not for pregnancy like what I am now cos my tummy has grown rather large just under my beautiful bust just like my sister and not queen anne from the first time round not a lot of cancer, dust a rather large phantom preggo guess it's dust because I wanted to be his jezebel and he would not let me.. What not a kind man, whose you got den, who you want next him or him and not a deal of terrences. I've dust doined your yahoo group I don't get it, I don't know how to but we don't make false promises and I do not half not tell you this but he aint half not good lookin' get off your oss and do not dig and do not tek a shovel out in the garden and dig your own grave not like i did, though not for long, ground were too hard and dont run around stark naked cos you've not half not got a lot of neighbours, dont do not a lot of cleaning in the potting shop with not a lot of dilly danglers all at once not like mmmmm someone not from leicester not named not nice gerry dorsey not for nothing mmm mr not nice englebert humperdinck, yes i do remember that day when you told me about your orgies with not a nice man not now from wales with lots of curly hair and not a lot of hair dye and not a lot of frilly knickers thrown on that stage now den mr not mr nice now never was tom dones, yep i did not half slap him right across the gizzard now go and pick the bones out of that not nice mmmm not mmmms not for them not a lot of chlamdyide hey guys not a lot of mmmmms sspppppeeeeerrrms spread around not lot of sleazeers you rotten scum of the earth i hate you with all my hearts and souls and thats not you cal or superz or nicknackynoos and now then what about dis, im wearing my rather mans jumper with a rather nice teeshirt and i am not bothered about nowt cos now im not half not not going over to mansfield to check out not a lot of anne summers cos now im a bloke im gonna goooo get mesen turned on with lots of frilly knickers and a basque or two and a frilly not nightie like a tickle stick, i dust wish him standing behind me having not a good goz would not half bogger off and while im on about it that not rotten satans power has dust not half boggered up my toothpaste we cant get it out or off and it aint half a nice sticking up one tube and now hes gone and broke it and thats not all i heard that man on that news say you are not a bitch to him not for nothing and he still aint go no idea whatsoeveer and now i cant stop laughing and you aint half good at doubling my e s and i tell you this that rather slime ball scumbag you know who with that rather large hair and that great enterage what about him then him who chuffed off to tailand after them gels when hed lost our lot thats it gary glitter him did come into the not nice world and him said ///wheres the lots of of girlies and did that finger not up his nose like he was gonna stick it not up my back passage if you get what i mean and i did no more than knee him and squeeze my balls..... its the god darn truth if you dont need proof than thats not ok you go back and check not my memories not for nothing and i dont dare no more cos thats what them bastards had done to me and now i goo off and post

T

terri

Terri,
Warmest Regards ;) ,
Cal
;) wE DUST WIN

R

rabina

Hi Terri,

How are you?

We dust win what???????

Are we in a contest?