• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

This Mood Swing completely bother me

C

cosettee

My mood easily change, no matter what, and when, it changes. when it happens, I become so quiet and isolate myself from others. I always try to find out the trigger but still cant figure it out. Over the time this thing really bother my relation to my college friend (the only friends I have). anyone know what kind of thing is it?
Thanks in advance

killerbeeofbees

killerbeeofbees

I can relate to this. I too have often and quick mood changes that have been getting in the way of life. I'm not sure what triggers my own but I can say that through some ways you can help find your way through it. For me it's concentrating on a task like making something or working on something. This allows me to focus my energy and though without all that volatile energy taking too much of a grasp on my brain. Wish I could offer more advice though. Cyber hugs and hope you feel better.

H

Holly Golightly :)

Same thing happens to me & it unnerves me as I never know what the trigger is & usually my friends & family have to experience the wrath of me. I find myself apologising but unable to explain why I experience these mood swings. It's very frustrating & gets me down as I always feel like a horrible person & feel I don't deserve their forgiveness. Luckily, I have lovely people in my life that always will, nevertheless, it never makes me feel better as a person. I can relate to what you're going through. I'm sure you're an absolutely lovely person so don't go too hard on yourself. Hopefully we can get to the root of why we feel this way but good advice above in regard to focusing on a task. I might try that too! Best of luck :)