• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

This might be it soon

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Tw

I believe the nhs hitmen will becoming to end me very soon, i feel it coming . I was going to report it to the police but i see no point,il not be believed. I will try defend my life but id much rather end it myself then let them take it if i have too. They can not do this any longer. I have tried warn many people about the nhs hitmen but no one believes me, which is exactly what the hitmen want though to get away with this.
They commit murder to make it look like suicide. I assure you it isnt suicide. They will move onto the next poor person, be very careful. Ypul hear them, ul see them. They twist and lie everything.make everyone lie. Dont trust them. Dont let them do the procedure in the field to your skin because thats when you are trapped and they are after you. Be very careful please.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
When I started hearing voices they made me believe they were law enforcement of some kind, they said they were coming to put an end to me and my entire family. I kept my family up all night on that day and made sure they stayed awake so I could defend them from this perceived threat. Nobody came and the next morning everyone was fine but they were very worried for me, they knew I wasn't well so they called for an ambulance and with the ambulance came two policemen, I have to admit I was scared but they did no harm to me or my family and were just there to make sure I wasn't a threat to the ambulance drivers.

I was taken to hospital where I spent 9 days on their ward and I was worried about my family for quite a lot of the time but they came to visit me every single day and I saw that they were ok. On the ward they took care of me until I was feeling much better and they let me out, I had stopped hearing voices and I gave the events that led me there very little thought after that.

I went back to my normal life, I still didn't know what my experience had been about but I felt safe. Months later the voices returned and they fed me more thoughts and ideas about being persecuted and I believed them yet again for a time. They kept saying I had to go back (to hospital) so I asked my family to take me back, as soon as I got there the voices then said if I go on the ward they (the NHS) will kill me so I changed my mind and returned home, this happened another time, I went back to hospital but got turned away by the voices.

I was terrorised by the voices for quite a while before I decided I'd had enough and wanted to go back on the ward as the first time I went there the voices went away, I went back to hospital for a third time and as I sat there in the waiting room to see a mental health professional my voice tried to turn me away but I refused, I had stopped believing what the voices said and was willing to do anything to stop them even if that meant going back on a ward. My voices for the first time were terrified.

I spoke to the professionals and told them what was going on and they referred me to an Early Intervention Team for psychosis instead of admitting me to a ward because I showed I was lucid and aware of my surroundings.

I was contacted by the mental health team and they arranged for me to go to their place of work which was based at a local mental health ward but again they didn't admit me, I told their psychiatrist about my experiences and they sent me home to await further contact. 43 days later I was visited by two of their care coordinators and we talked about medication, one of the coordinators took me on as his client and on the next visit they came with a doctor who prescribed me anti-psychotics.

I still hear the voice (it became singular) and live with it everyday but it's much weaker than it used to be and I don't believe a word it says any more, all it does now is whine that I don't pay any attention to it and about being on medication, the tables had turned completely and I was back in control.

Sorry for the long post but the moral of my story is to not believe a word voices say, they will lie and deceive you, I trusted the NHS and they didn't let me down. That was back in 2016 and I was discharged from their team last February as they were very happy with my progress.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

When I started hearing voices they made me believe they were law enforcement of some kind, they said they were coming to put an end to me and my entire family. I kept my family up all night on that day and made sure they stayed awake so I could defend them from this perceived threat. Nobody came and the next morning everyone was fine but they were very worried for me, they knew I wasn't well so they called for an ambulance and with the ambulance came two policemen, I have to admit I was scared but they did no harm to me or my family and were just there to make sure I wasn't a threat to the ambulance drivers.

I was taken to hospital where I spent 9 days on their ward and I was worried about my family for quite a lot of the time but they came to visit me every single day and I saw that they were ok. On the ward they took care of me until I was feeling much better and they let me out, I had stopped hearing voices and I gave the events that led me there very little thought after that.

I went back to my normal life, I still didn't know what my experience had been about but I felt safe. Months later the voices returned and they fed me more thoughts and ideas about being persecuted and I believed them yet again for a time. They kept saying I had to go back (to hospital) so I asked my family to take me back, as soon as I got there the voices then said if I go on the ward they (the NHS) will kill me so I changed my mind and returned home, this happened another time, I went back to hospital but got turned away by the voices.

I was terrorised by the voices for quite a while before I decided I'd had enough and wanted to go back on the ward as the first time I went there the voices went away, I went back to hospital for a third time and as I sat there in the waiting room to see a mental health professional my voice tried to turn me away but I refused, I had stopped believing what the voices said and was willing to do anything to stop them even if that meant going back on a ward. My voices for the first time were terrified.

I spoke to the professionals and told them what was going on and they referred me to an Early Intervention Team for psychosis instead of admitting me to a ward because I showed I was lucid and aware of my surroundings.

I was contacted by the mental health team and they arranged for me to go to their place of work which was based at a local mental health ward but again they didn't admit me, I told their psychiatrist about my experiences and they sent me home to await further contact. 43 days later I was visited by two of their care coordinators and we talked about medication, one of the coordinators took me on as his client and on the next visit they came with a doctor who prescribed me anti-psychotics.

I still hear the voice (it became singular) and live with it everyday but it's much weaker than it used to be and I don't believe a word it says any more, all it does now is whine that I don't pay any attention to it and about being on medication, the tables had turned completely and I was back in control.

Sorry for the long post but the moral of my story is to not believe a word voices say, they will lie and deceive you, I trusted the NHS and they didn't let me down. That was back in 2016 and I was discharged from their team last February as they were very happy with my progress.
This isnt the same but no one believes me. I tried warn people of the hitmen to prevent this happening further to others after me but i cant if not one person believed me.

mischief

mischief

Admin
Hi takingmybrain.

I know what is happening is very real to you. I am hoping that you can help the rest of us understand what is happening to you. Perhaps you could tell us more about what has been happening.

The last thing I would want to see is you being hurt. I would like to help you, as I am sure others on the forum would like to. Please let us know how we can help.

I think when we were speaking last you were in Leeds. How did the move go? Have you got some support where you are now?

If not these two links may help you.

Alternatively, you could call the Samaritans to talk about what is happening? Their number is 116123.

If you are in Berkshire, you might be interested in the work of an organisation which is relatively close, Autism Oxford. They have a good reputation. They may have some links in Berkshire.

Keep safe. Take care.

N

natalie

Hi Taking My Brain,

I feel that you do still need serious help, even though however to you, this might be.

Please also, do not do anything drastic, or serious harm, please do go, to A.and E, contact samaritans, for listening and talking support, please do call the criis team team again.

Also, do take your daytime medication, antipshycotic, t he antipsycotic med is there for you to be helped, please do tak and folow the p - doc's doses, at the required dose, and at the right time of day.

Just don't do anything seriously drastic, or serious harming, please do go to A and E, to report in to them.

N

natalie

I'm so pleaesd Taking my Brain, that you have reached o ut to somebody even if it is just in private for help, I do so hope, that you will eventually recover and become much better.