• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

This issue quietly eats up your life

jajingna

jajingna

Some of you may have noticed this. Now past the age of 50 I'm not a young person. I don't know if I've missed a lot. Seems whatever road you turn down you're still next to yourself. Parents were lousy, not entirely their fault. Brothers mostly a mess of trying to hang tight.

We have to take chances now and then and not make everything large in thought. Is that what you do? After the "event" in your experience, you enlarge the snapshot.

Focus yet hope to diminish? Yeah, kind of a drag. I'm drinking beer today. Drunk even.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am sorry jajingna. I have noticed your mood seems to have dropped recently.

jajingna

jajingna

bpd2020, what a kind person you are, I've noticed how much you care about strangers to you, with your compassionate words, it's wonderful, the world needs more people just like you

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Some of you may have noticed this. Now past the age of 50 I'm not a young person. I don't know if I've missed a lot. Seems whatever road you turn down you're still next to yourself. Parents were lousy, not entirely their fault. Brothers mostly a mess of trying to hang tight.

We have to take chances now and then and not make everything large in thought. Is that what you do? After the "event" in your experience, you enlarge the snapshot.

Focus yet hope to diminish? Yeah, kind of a drag. I'm drinking beer today. Drunk even.
Hello jajingna,
Im sorry your going through this.
Life is too hard with these problems,
it is so draining,

take care of yourself

C

creative20

Hi Jajingna, im close to 50 and and this quote always gives me shivers...

“For as this appalling ocean surrounds the verdant land, so in the soul of man there lies one insular Tahiti, full of peace and joy, but encompassed by all the horrors of the half-lived life."

Herman Melville

jajingna

jajingna

Hello jajingna,
Im sorry your going through this.
Life is too hard with these problems,
it is so draining,

take care of yourself
Hi Hillman, how are you today? Nah, it's not entirely bad. We still got movies and music and other good stuff. Have you ever seen any Mads Mikkelsen movies? He's great. He likes getting beat up it appears, in his roles. Never yet disliked him in any form. Good actor.

There are a few must sees. This is one of those, as a film guy you may have seen: The Hunt (2012) - IMDb

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Hi Hillman, how are you today? Nah, it's not entirely bad. We still got movies and music and other good stuff. Have you ever seen any Mads Mikkelsen movies? He's great. He likes getting beat up it appears, in his roles. Never yet disliked him in any form. Good actor.

There are a few must sees. This is one of those, as a film guy you may have seen: The Hunt (2012) - IMDb
hi , im ok thanks,

hope your okay.

i hadnt heard of mads, i will have a read about him now. thanks.

i havnt seen the hunt, cool,

yes thank the lord above for films and music,
im mad on films, i wake up quoting lines from them, usually horror movies