This is my new idea for an human memory erasing machine.

N

Nicholas Lee

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo.
This is my idea human memory erasing machine idea.

Neuroqore is considering building this idea.

I feel this is the right place, and time to show this idea to you, to give people with depression some hope for the future.

I have shown this idea to a lot of Neuroscientists, and has been verified by some Neuroscientists as not being completely impossible, and has a high probability of being doable.

The internship I am trying to get from an University, would be to test, and see if gamma beams can be collimated enough with ball lenses, to ionize neurons at microns scales.

[moderated]

Best regards,

Nicholas Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SJLPHII

I'm not sure where you get the idea of controlled ionization using radiation is, but I can tell you that it is literally statistically impossible to irradiate a region of a body without collaterally damaging surrounding cells. Much less, the optical path of the radiation.

They do the best they can to kill cancer cells, ionizing one cell without damaging another cell is literally impossible at the current state of technology.

I don't want to discourage you, but your very bet is to pursue Raman scattering technology being developed to use visible wavelengths to identify cells. It'll be at least several yeas until they can first be able to identify cells with it, it'll be at least a decade until they can use the technology to produce controlled ionization.

Elsewise, you'll be just killing many cells.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

There's already a machine that erases human memory, certainly in the short term (immediately after treatment), and often in the longer term as well :)

It's called Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) :)

Last edited:
L

la femme folle

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Alcohol is good for erasing memory. There are a few drugs that do it. Rohypnol is an example.

All in all you don't need a machine, just a litre bottle of vodka (or two, depending on a person's size, gender and weight).

Maybe you could ask the 'Men in Black'? I'm not joking, humans have a lot of technology they don't tell everyone about, I would think.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

And then they have plenty that we do know about - like the nuclear bomb, for example, and handcuffs for another.

Wow. Fucking impressive yay :meanie: