• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

This is a cool site

M

*mindful

I am glad i came across this forum is really cool :cool:
the reason i want to be part of it because i need the discipline to write my journal and follow it through i have few attempt on my own but i did not keep it up properly.
Hopeful this time i will stick with it with some encouragment... my mental health was a mess for a while after a separation that took forever to finalize now i have a lovely partner in my life she loves me and is supportive...
I have a lot of the BPD symptoms but i think of it more in terms of emotional instability and addictive personal...
Hey all this will come out in the journal :sleep:
Looking forward to meet you all soon!
Sincerely
*m

J

just.me

Hi I joined yesterday, and its the journal that is keeping me sane, just writing it down rather than venting elsewhere is a big help, sometimes reading it back aint so good though think i sound like an arse.

M

*mindful

It is good to be here

You are right just.me venting at the wrong people at the wrong time got me into a lot of trouble... i lesrned that the hard way... i least if i speak my mind in a journal that will easy the pressure and no harm done! i hope that work for both of us :)
Thanks JD and Twylight for a warm welcome... i feel at home and am looking forward to mental health!
May all be well

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi *mindful, glad you think this is a cool site, so do I. Good to have you on board. :welcome:

J

just.me

I tend to vent at the people closest to me, I guess my head seems to think that they should make things better.

It is hard going from being so independant financially and emotionally to now have to basically feed off of others.

Makes you feel kinda worthless, and you wonder why....

Last edited: